Path of Exile 2: Everything Revealed So Far

Hype is dead.

Also, It is impossible to convert everything from Poe 1 to Poe 2. Let these two run on separate clients. Stop clinging to the past.
PoE4life
posted on Mar 31, 2021, 10:02:40 PM, so I don't think this is an april joke: /
I refuse to play your game anymore until you rework your XP penalty on death which forces me to defer most of the endgame content until the next level only to start deferring again after some progress for immense amount of grinding making me bored eventually.
im so stoked for PoE 2 ngl
struggling to run delirious map above 10fps in poe1 with 6700xt, now already poe2 ? at least optimize poe1 first
i like how he out right says PoE 2 is PoE 4.0.0
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Hyped! Are the last seconds of first trailer not the ship themed teaser of some sorts?
Overall, I have a feeling that there is something special about the upcoming reveal. I belive it might well be a full PoE 2 reveal that we can play/try this month already and the "Ultimatum" teaser + the anouncement of something already anounced kinda pushes me to think so. Who knows, maybe it's a well wrapped gift we don't deserve. My best wishes to GGG anyways!
Last edited by powerupp on Apr 1, 2021, 5:24:41 AM
All MTX and same shared endgame, sounds kinda meh honestly. New story isn't anything anyone cares about, people want a new game, not just some new acts we speedrun
Australian Summoner-Main
I wonder if tomorrow you will stick to the story (you know, when april's fools is over :) )
It looks great tbh. But I am concerned about one thing - is the PoE going to be officially ranged-only game? Because I have no idea how are you supposed to fight bosses like shown in the video as a meele character with constant movement required, also the balistas probly did more damage than any other skill during those fights, because the character can't stop moving for more than a second.

(Iam not good at playing meele so maybe I am missing something...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info