Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I don't know how to feel about this, sure the trading of the crafts to other people can get out of hands and make extremely powerful items, but for people who mostly play without interacting with other players or the ssf group of players this can be an over the top nerf. I like the current integration of harvest since i can generally craft in item that i want every week which gives me a nice line of progression. I hope that i will be able to do the same in the next league.
Chris, GGG,

This is the worst possible response. Instead of fixing harvest friction, you've made it worthless. I really regret buying supporter packs, now.
Last edited by EarnsPOE on Mar 10, 2021, 4:45:16 PM
imagine my shock
They actually do something to improve the game, and instead of leaning into it. They decide to ruin crafting again, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 4:47:45 PM
Now, i'ts a bit less boring and game-breaking.
Just remove harvest ffs...
yikes, big f
Personally, I really like this change.
Awesome, thank you for sticking to the original design philosophies that made this game great.
Yes, this is such a good change, i was kindof hoping that the harvest crafts would have an itemlevel cap of like 75(not a set number just from thin air) so it would reduce all of the problem with the mavens orb stacking and such but removing the opportunity for deterministic crafting on influence items is so nice too! great change looking forward to having more harvest for my janky items and not have to save them since i could just buy better with the currency!
good shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info