Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Development Manifesto: Reddit Killed Harvest
I really like that Harvest is getting some severe nerfs, but the way harvests are traded is a huge issue right now. If you're going to make the harvests rarer, that's only going to make trades even riskier. Could you make it possible instead for players to trade Crafts directly to/from the Horticrafting Station? This would probably be a pain to do, but solves 90% of the trade issues. Crafts could then be traded for currency still, without the serious scam risk, and with a few extra steps, could even be listed on the trade site like regular items and have prices monitored and fluctuating accordingly.
Due to hectic times I do not get as much time to play as I wanted to. While i agree in harvests current state I understand it takes away from the game but it was about the only way a casual like myself can get decent items. Take away trading from harvest and all is fixed. All these changes are going to do is screw the 99%ers while the 1% still crafts GG items.
what the actual fuck. i wanted you to make it better. it's still trash right now. BUFF HARVEST GGG OR I QUIT FOR GOOD THIS TIME.

It's so frustrating to make gear with harvest. It's hard to find the actual crafts you need. I've done hundreds of of maps and zana missions and can't find what i need and then it's literal cancer to try and get it on discord. people don't answer. the crafts don't exist or it's 4 ex for any craft.

You literally don't even play your own game. maybe spend less time writing these essays and play the game.
Making items available to the masses is bad, got it, great job, will go back to having shit items.
The comments are going to be juicy ^-^
Harvest neutered :(
in this thread, an entire lot of people that don't know what a looter game is about.
Can't wait to see the player numbers for next league. How many players do you think you'll lose given yet another heavy nerf to the average player's power? I skipped most of this league because I dont want to play a discord mini-game for my items. Looks like I'll be skipping all of next league, barring MASSIVE buffs to players in some meaningful capacity.
good changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info