0.9.9 Patch Notes

"
Wisdom wrote:
"
lord_dash2 wrote:
is the patch coming today to europe?
It is already out. The patches are global.

ok, because when i looked last time, lets say 11pm in germany yesterday, it was not out.
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
Sweet! Good job guys!
Ordo ab Chao
Very excited to test all of the new changes and the new class! Making the skill gem quest rewards varied was a very good change.

Is it Friday yet??
what a great patch ,i have just tried it ,and i am very impresive fetid pool looks great , GJ GGG TEAM
"
IrishKigoi wrote:
Thanks for the mobs at level 9-10 that will freeze-lock you with glacial hammer. Yes, stun-locked and killed is sooo awesome. Please pat your self on the back for this "ingenious and innovative" difficulty approach. Bunch of freaking garbage so far.

Also, a Large Chest with ZERO magic items.....bravo!

Which makes stun recovery more desirable and also pots with the thaw effect a must. I think you have not met with Merveil yet. She is like a marine loaded with stim pack.

Love this patch. Gj GGG.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
the only thing I don't like: the looks of the minimap.

Other then that: the patch is top notch :)
"
zriL wrote:
Just add a loading tip :

"Fusing orbs aren't designed to provide 6-linked items, try at your own risk".

People are just wrong about fusing orbs. It took me about 5 fusing orbs to realize that I will never try to get anything more than 4 link with them.

pretty much, unless they're very dedicated. I use fusing on my 3/4 max socket items. When we go to open beta I will be shooting for the stars though, getting 5/6 blue sockets on a 6L STR armor for a tank summoner. Odds of getting 6 blue sockets are somewhat worse than getting 6 linked sockets afaik.
Best of luck when the time comes.
Difficulty level is higher/better. Chaos became more challenging maybe even to challenging for HC players. Monsters became dangerous especjally teleporting and jumping monsters.

Have you ever thought about oneway or onetime migration from default leage to HC leage? I mean that player with high level and powerfull gear (f.e. after "endgame") can decide to migrate to HC leage.
Can't wait to try this out. I'm new here as of today.
From Chch, living in Melbourne

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info