0.9.9 Patch Notes

Oh, after reading through the patch notes, it seems these changes will actually make Hardcore League, HARDCORE. Can't wait to get home and get going.
"
Finnien wrote:
it just wouldn't render your current one useless in the process. Or I'd like some sort of a purchasing system for no-downgrade orbs at a statistically average cost - 500 fusings? 200 chaos orbs? Whatever.

I don't like gambling. I don't mind variance

Looks like you're thinking of the Blessed Orbs that don't modify the enchantments on an item but instead change around the numerical modifiers themselves.

so instead of using 100 orbs of chaos to upgrade your +50% bonus to damage item to +150%, you can use the chaos orbs to find get the set of enchantments you want and then use the blessed orbs to tweak them until you're happy with the number.
To lazy to read everything but looks like ALOT of new stuff can't wait to try this at the stress test weekend.
Alan111
"
dajbicz wrote:
Have you ever thought about oneway or onetime migration from default leage to HC leage? I mean that player with high level and powerfull gear (f.e. after "endgame") can decide to migrate to HC leage.

Not really sure what to say to this... it would nullify the entire point of HC.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
where to deactivate zoom? its hardcore annoying.

and i want to zoom out not zoom in :p
Hooray for corner map! Now I can enjoy the visuals :D

"
Gangplank wrote:

On the passive tree? The game doesn't have zoom.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on May 11, 2012, 5:32:23 AM
"
bkboggy wrote:
On the passive tree? The game doesn't have zoom.

It has ingame zoom. Just give it a try^^
I'm loving this patch! It definitely made it harder on hardcore mode. Instead of going "balls to the wall" zerging mobs, you have to manage 'em a little more or they'll do ya in when there's a ton of 'em. Not gonna lie, had to remake several times because of that. I'm loving the challenge.
"
Gangplank wrote:

I would like a zoom out as well, the current view distance is fine in Dungeons but very restrictive in Outdoor areas.
hmmm I noticed a "bug" with the gem-indicators placement:
I got three gems that were almost ready to level up: they were blocking the view of an item when clicked on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info