Diablo II: Resurrected

"
C1111 wrote:

well picking nodes in delve took you some seconds too

no
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
I haven't really been gaming recently, but the announcements of PoE2 and D2R have me excited. I'll definitely play both, and I'll give D4 a shot, though I don't have high expectations.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
For me, D2 is the greatest game of all time. It defined the ARPG genre and inspired countless imitations. PoE is the spiritual successor to D2 and successfully achieved it which no other game ever has.

I'm super stoked about D2R and haven't been more hyped about a game since D3.
"
take_me wrote:
For me, D2 is the greatest game of all time. It defined the ARPG genre and inspired countless imitations. PoE is the spiritual successor to D2 and successfully achieved it which no other game ever has.

Feel the same way.
If D2R does not fail, I´ll probably stay there until PoE2 is released.
"
take_me wrote:

100% with you, except I ended up hating D3 after the first year, and never turned back after playing POE! :)

I have to say though, I think I'm most excited about D2's more simple looking attacks all around. Even spells like tornado, melee skills like cyclone, look very simple and very clutter-less. It feels a little more personal, and I'm just very excited to get a good dose of the old days in modern resolution. I guess what I'm trying to say, is you don't feel powerful because your spell or attach goes OMG BOOM MEGA LIGHTS, you feel powerful because you can consistently kill and not die. And you almost just feel like you can sometimes get swallowed but still make it out on top without a bunch of flash... just thuds, and bones, and super fast and sharp arrows... haha! Pumped. Please tell me someone else feels this way about the attack effects?

*Edit: Ohhh snap, I just called Whirlwind "cyclone"... ahhh <3 POE :)
Last edited by iGanc on Mar 24, 2021, 1:44:59 AM
Just spent nearly all weekend on the D2R tech alpha. Holy shit I never thought they could retain the feel of D2 LoD AND give gorgeous lighting and graphics.

This is absolutely what I'll be playing offline / between PoE seasons. The fact I can actually play D2 over twenty years after I first started in full 3440x1440 ultra widescreen is mindblowing.
Hopefully they don't fuck it up like wc3: refunded.

It was looking really sweet until the very end when BAM! Always on DRM. Unplayable without buying the new stuff. Fewer features, bad art, broken promises.
Украина в моём сердце
Last edited by kaijyuu2 on Apr 12, 2021, 2:25:01 AM
Take my money
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
just preordered Diablo2R

"the king is back"

cant wait
Last edited by xDarkillx on Apr 13, 2021, 7:59:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info