Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Diablo II: Resurrected

Poe was done by itself.

The constant bug/crashes/dc/lag/ and many more problems already have killed this game.

I used to play diablo2 and it ran absolutely flawlessly.

"
SneakySanta wrote:

Lemme take you down memory lane: TK bug, surprise duel, aura stacking (yes way), drop hack, immortal barb bug and that's just off the top of my head. OOh and banning people that used VPN, that was cool too.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 22, 2021, 7:13:54 AM
PoE is not done. D2 Resurrected is a reskin of a 20 years old game with no real endgame. To be fair I do hope that D2R will push PoE to improve because competition is a healthy thing, but I doubt that in reality D2R will be something more than a nostalgia pill that won't last too long. Plus Blizzard has a real talent for screwing things up.

To seriously compete with PoE they would need to keep adding new content like PoE does. I haven't heard that they are planning to do that. They haven't even been expanding Diablo 3 over these years even though they had every opportunity to do so and make it a worthy competitor to PoE, especially knowing how visually prettier and smoother D3 is.
"
pr13st wrote:
"
SneakySanta wrote:

Lemme take you down memory lane: TK bug, surprise duel, aura stacking (yes way), drop hack, immortal barb bug and that's just off the top of my head. OOh and banning people that used VPN, that was cool too.

made up bullshit.

Played it for 6 years and it was the best time ive ever had.

Sadly Poe is a total mess of bugs/ruberbanding/dc/crashes/lags/ fps drops on 3k $ machines and many many more ...

And what i've seen so far its only getting worse..

One more nail in the Poe coffin is that its boring after 2-3 months.
D2 was NEVER boring.

And it had superb mass pvp.
Last edited by SneakySanta on Feb 22, 2021, 7:45:53 AM
Well, I played Diablo 2. Why should I bother again?
And besides, why be excited for Diablo 2 remastered anyway?
You have a game out there, which is old too, and it´s actually better then Diablo 2, and it´s called Titan Quest. Which is way better then Diablo2 ever was.
If there were only 2 games in this ARPG series available, and it was the choice between Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. I would definitely go Titan Quest.
Titan Quest is period hands down way better then Diablo 2.
"
Kundarin wrote:
You have a game out there, which is old too, and it´s actually better then Diablo 2, and it´s called Titan Quest. Which is way better then Diablo2 ever was.
If there were only 2 games in this ARPG series available, and it was the choice between Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. I would definitely go Titan Quest.

Titan quest was nothing more than good.

Diablo2 was masterpiece.(And still is)
"
SneakySanta wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

Titan quest was nothing more than good.

Diablo2 was masterpiece.(And still is)

Well, that´s your opinion. I however, would rather like playing Titan Quest before Diablo 2. Diablo 2 becomes very boring after a while. Titan Quest have tons of more goodies in it that keeps interest flowing. Diablo doesn´t.
I'd like to see a D1 remake with perhaps added classes and real skilltrees. I think I might preorder that.
D2's remaster doesn't interest me as much. I might get it in order to play it with a friend, though. But definitely not as a preorder and not at release.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Can you play offline? Thats my #1 criteria considering I live in the sticks with 80 pings here. I've said it before but i'd pay $100s of dollars for PoE offline.. A version I could play anywhere in the world with no internet. GGG really discriminates considering only 1/4 of world has internet and probably most connections suck even so

When I see streamers holed up in their metropolitan apartments they are playing a different game than I am.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 22, 2021, 10:06:52 AM
Yeah. You can play it offline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info