Diablo II: Resurrected

"
ShadyC wrote:
"
d2 is 20 years old game,
0 endgame, just endless meph runs solo, party run baals
compared to the poe or grimdown it's nothing

Frankly, a big draw-in for D2 is the PvP.

It's not perfect, but it's fun, and infinitely better than PoE's.

Play fist of Heaven pally, even if the opponant teleport a screen away they will get one shot. Great gameplay!
Last edited by WickedSausage on Feb 22, 2021, 1:19:53 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Is POE done now that D2 is coming back? I am very worried after seeing the trailer.

Such a simple veiled question, and so many sheep bated into following it.

Best Regards,

JHJ
I poop, therefore I am.
OP trying to salt mine lol. Same topic right below/above this thread. Your precious game isnt making a comeback get over it.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Funny thing, amount of complexity is starting to push ppl away from PoE. So many things to do.... I for one only do few things because most of them just become tedious or annoying to do.

Can't w8 to relax a bit with a simpler game, still enjoy doing coold builds and do endgame.
"
n0z0mu wrote:
Funny thing, amount of complexity is starting to push ppl away from PoE. So many things to do.... I for one only do few things because most of them just become tedious or annoying to do.

Can't w8 to relax a bit with a simpler game, still enjoy doing coold builds and do endgame.

You know what you're right, I'm getting tired of spending more time crafting a map and seasoning it than actually clearing it.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
"
n0z0mu wrote:

You know what you're right, I'm getting tired of spending more time crafting a map and seasoning it than actually clearing it.

that's a lack of seasoning then.
If you'll do it well as a true chef like gordon ramsay you'll need 20 min atleast to clear it (15 would be picking what's on the ground)
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
Yeah poe is "done now" that there's a trailer about some 20 year old game with better graphics.

xD
It is going to be EPIC. Imagine playing an arpg game that looks great, where you don't have to aim for 6xT1 double enchanted, double influenced items in every slot to get to red maps ... you see where it's going:)? I do and it puts a big smile on my face ... no more playing this lame RMT game, because there's nothing else there. I hope pro RMTrs like certain precious streamers won't have interest in infesting D2r when it's out.
"
phatschtuff wrote:
It is going to be EPIC. Imagine playing an arpg game that looks great, where you don't have to aim for 6xT1 double enchanted, double influenced items in every slot to get to red maps ... you see where it's going:)? I do and it puts a big smile on my face ... no more playing this lame RMT game, because there's nothing else there. I hope pro RMTrs like certain precious streamers won't have interest in infesting D2r when it's out.
Imagine being hyped for a game that came out what 10 or so years ago just cause it got better graphics. People who do play it will play campaign be done with it first week lol. You can get to red maps in a tabula/goldrim/wanderlust [Removed by Support]
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Feb 22, 2021, 11:56:15 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:
Imagine being hyped for a game that came out what 10 or so years ago just cause it got better graphics.

Just over 20 years ago actually, but who's counting?
Last edited by LennyLen on Feb 23, 2021, 6:04:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info