"
xPiranha wrote:
Imagine being hyped for a game that came out what 10 or so years ago j

PoE came out almost 10 years ago lol.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Is POE done now that D2 is coming back? I am very worried after seeing the trailer.

Don’t worry. POE won’t be done until you’ve had time to explain what happened to your giveaway. Plenty of time. Only been 5months since you were gathering evidence :D

Haha!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
And I still enjoy Titan Quest, since it is 100 times more enjoyable.
In fact, everything about Titan Quest overall is better.
I enjoyed Diablo II so much back then. I enjoyed Titan Quest so much better back when that was released.
Why not go for a gigantic remake of Titan Quest instead? And even put in some extra bonuses for those newer DLCs for Titan Quest as well.
The modern representation of TQ is Grim Dawn, consider it a gigantic remake. And better one as well.

TQ is gone. Lead developers are gone - the heart of Iron Lore is now Crate. Who even own the engine.

TQ had its time, sadly never became popular as D2. While it was better in many aspects. Eventually the offline status or D2 being way too big at that time to let any competitors bitch around.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 24, 2021, 2:45:39 PM
Yes, I bet GGG are scared of a 20 year old game that just got a remake of its graphics and no new content. Guess PoE is done for.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
They can exist concurrently.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
It won't kill PoE, they can co-exist

But anyone wanne take bets on whether GGG will change their release schedule if D2R is too close to what a PoE league is planned for? :'D
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Is POE done now that D2 is coming back? I am very worried after seeing the trailer.

Classic TBC poses more of a threat to the game, With diablo it's something you can jump into between leagues of PoE, with TBC people are likely to be playing it for months and only barely touching PoE (see if a league is good)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Classic TBC poses more of a threat to the game, With diablo it's something you can jump into between leagues of PoE, with TBC people are likely to be playing it for months and only barely touching PoE (see if a league is good)
I'll be all over that TBC Classic. That was really the sweet spot for me. WotLK was great, too, but it's also where my interest really waned (particularly after they dumbed it down pretty hard alongside Cataclysm). I lost all interest at Cata and never had the desire to go back to the game. Revisiting TBC will draw me back in though, for a while at least.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

TBC won't dent the POE numbers any more than classic did, maybe a couple of weeks or two at the start. Played a lot of classic wow and you're right, hardly touched POE in that time but I won't be playing TBC even though it was my favourite iteration of wow and I know a lot of other people won't be either. It was fun for a while for the nostalgia factor but people min maxed and streamlined all the fun out of the content. There's absolutely nothing challenging about the content at all.

Also TBC is less demanding on time once you're past the first phase of running heroics for attunements and such, you don't need to fanny around getting world buffs and for the non gold buyers much less time needed to farm consumables.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Feb 26, 2021, 9:59:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info