Diablo II: Resurrected

looks like bliz/acti scandal alrdy forgotten
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
looks like bliz/acti scandal alrdy forgotten

They blew the dust off an outdated game and into the eyes of players to dazzle them with nostalgia. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Turning in-game WoW art of scantily clothed women into fruit bowls and removing flirty jokes is a sign of real progress within the company. All has been forgiven!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
They blew the dust off an outdated game and into the eyes of players to dazzle them with nostalgia. =9[.]9=
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Oct 8, 2021, 11:15:19 AM
I'm really conflicted now. I dropped out after 3.15 not due to the nerf of new characters, but because of the crippling of all my character is std.

D2 Res vs POE 3.16 only have time to play one....
D2 Res is only $39...
"
phaseworm777 wrote:
I'm really conflicted now. I dropped out after 3.15 not due to the nerf of new characters, but because of the crippling of all my character is std.

D2 Res is only $39...

Depends.
If you never played it before you can surely spend the 40$ in a new gameplay experience instead of PoE supporter pack.

It has improved modern graphics and QoL but be warned
the base game was not changed beyond that (still uses the same engine underneath) and some things may annoy you since its mostly a 2000/2001 experience in regards of user interface or gameplay(speak endgame and flask/potion management).

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I remember the follower AI as being pretty bad, but it's even worse than I thought.
"
LennyLen wrote:
I remember the follower AI as being pretty bad, but it's even worse than I thought.

Indeed but makes sense considering they still use the old engine underneath with the often buggy grid system, especially noticable in the Maggot Lair.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
phaseworm777 wrote:

D2 Res is only $39...

Depends.
If you never played it before you can surely spend the 40$ in a new gameplay experience instead of PoE supporter pack.

It has improved modern graphics and QoL but be warned
the base game was not changed beyond that (still uses the same engine underneath) and some things may annoy you since its mostly a 2000/2001 experience in regards of user interface or gameplay(speak endgame and flask/potion management).

I've played it before and it was super addictive. Never imagined I be spending 4+ hour/day on video games. D2 is the main reason why I started playing POE because D3 was so meh...
The biggest thing is that when a rare ring/amulet/helm or whatever drops you think it could be the best thing ever.

In PoE that cannot really happen because crafting with influence mods is just vastly superior. So the raaw loot hunt in D2 is alot higher as opposed to PoE where it mainly is a currency/splinter loot hunt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info