Diablo II: Resurrected

A speculative fan video on how to improve D2:
New Features I would like in Diablo 2 | idBeCoolif

https://youtu.be/FIx8ql-_HcE

All this guy's D2 vids are hilarious, by the way. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I play both but end game wise Path of Exile seems to offer more long term to keep me occupied especially since D2:R hasn’t changed enough that I haven’t done everything already.
"
BatHalloween wrote:
I wrote (probably even in the same thread), Diablo 2 is cool for the moment, it's too short - a game from 20 years ago has no chance against PoE

It’s also a lot more repetitive which makes it boring after a while.
Wow some good news for D2R.

And the PTR is super exciting. Who knows what is coming but its obviously game content. Hopefully some handpicked stuff from the insanely good modding community.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-gb/diablo2/23746020/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-3-highlights-coming-soon
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
The only improvements i have coming right out my mind are:

Bigger or more stashes.
Improved grid & collision system. Often than not abilties dont hit enemies or you get blocked by terrain where you whould no expect to.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
The only improvements i have coming right out my mind are:

Bigger or more stashes.
Improved grid & collision system. Often than not abilties dont hit enemies or you get blocked by terrain where you whould no expect to.

Stash enhancement would be welcome. They wouldn't need a Public Test Realm for that tho. Usually you use those for balance or skill (new) interactions, or items. My guess would be ladder rune-word additions. Seems unlikely new skills would come in, as that would really change the core game.

I suppose they could do some sort of event that was portal based, and add a unique item (or make single player anny possible)

The addition for console Players 8 functionality is great.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Another suggestion would be the ability to bind move to another key ingame so your fingers are less likely to get affected by RSI.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So we console plebs get the old PC feature players x and yall pc ubermenschen get insta cast skills just like the controller users.

That's a mighty fine cultural exchange.

I like d2r. I think Kotick is a piece of trash and Actiblizz need to be reduced to ash in some vague hopes of a phoenix event.

Oddly I do not feel my life is particularly complicated in accommodating these two truths.

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
So we console plebs get the old PC feature players x and yall pc ubermenschen get insta cast skills just like the controller users.

That's a mighty fine cultural exchange.

I like d2r. I think Kotick is a piece of trash and Actiblizz need to be reduced to ash in some vague hopes of a phoenix event.

Oddly I do not feel my life is particularly complicated in accommodating these two truths.

Oh total agreement on Kotick. Extend that to the entire board, and a handful of toxic executive enablers. Hell the majority of the company itself is disgusted. The writing is on the wall.

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they are working on a buyout right now. If he makes it to 2022 I'd be shocked.

It's a shame really, as there are outstanding folks doing work over there, not to mention the fine job VV did with D2R. Unfortunate collateral damage. Good employees being overshadowed by some real assholes in leadership roles.

That said, as you closed with, I'm perfectly capable of separating the two things.
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 21, 2021, 11:21:49 PM
still lags and dc?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info