[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

"
Kiulier wrote:
"
Lucrus wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys!

im playing this build currently and im having a blast with the bayblade. One question however, Why not use awakened meelee physical damage instead of pulverize or conc effect? it increases the damage in PoB and it has a chance to intimidate

cant test it outside pob tho because i dont have the funds as of right now hehe

Only the physical portion that's being converted to elemental damage will be increased by melee physical damage. Pulverise and conc. effect amplify all damage, including the elemental base damage gained from aura's and other sources.

Melee physical damage shouldn't show more damage in PoB. Something must be wrong in your PoB.

you are correct! my PoB was messy, fixed now! thanks for the feedback

One more thing, what are your thoughts on skitter bots on the body armour? My thoughts were to put 1 Red(petrified Blood) / 3 Blue(Wrath, Skitter and Clarity) / 2 Green (Hatred and haste)

The 22% increased shock effect from skitter should increase the DPS quite significantly, since we already have lots of Moviment speed and AoE for them, then you put smite instead of vitality on helmet, since vitality is not a huge deal when you have petrified blood

Also, another question, how are you using Flesh offering on bosses like shaper/sirus?

It's worth trying the skitterbots. However putting smite in helmet makes it so it's no longer linked with generosity. So the added lightning damage from the aura would be quite a bit less. So I don't know if skitterbots would give more damage in that case.

Also for flesh offering on bosses there's unfortunately no way to add this unless they spawn minions. Too few sockets for this build :P
Last edited by Lucrus on May 11, 2021, 10:56:15 AM
For Flesh Offering during boss fights you can use Corpsewalker boots, but without Devouring Diadem or another mechanic that is using corpses, does not really worth it.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
For Flesh Offering during boss fights you can use Corpsewalker boots, but without Devouring Diadem or another mechanic that is using corpses, does not really worth it.

Yeah if you would specifically go for bossing it could be an option indeed. Also might as well swap out precision and slot desecrate to spawn corpses yourself.
So, i've been doing some testing to try and get arround flesh offering on bosses and i've stumble across the carrion effect enchantment on helmet, wich is 150% effect increase. Then i decided to teste out what enchantment is stronger between Attack speed on flesh offering or Carrion golem. Turns out, carrion golem enchantment, at high attack speed, gives more DPS than flesh offering. So at end game, that can be an alternative for ppl farming labs!
Any idea how to level this?
"
dmoniak wrote:
Any idea how to level this?

its stated in previous pages on this forum. Summon raging spirits is a way to do it, or you can also try skeleton mages
"
Kiulier wrote:
So, i've been doing some testing to try and get arround flesh offering on bosses and i've stumble across the carrion effect enchantment on helmet, wich is 150% effect increase. Then i decided to teste out what enchantment is stronger between Attack speed on flesh offering or Carrion golem. Turns out, carrion golem enchantment, at high attack speed, gives more DPS than flesh offering. So at end game, that can be an alternative for ppl farming labs!

That's definitely true. From what I remember when I did the calculations I thought attack speed from flesh offering did more damage. But I can be incorrect. Maybe I chose flesh offering because it's cheaper to get. Don't remember.
"
Kiulier wrote:

One more thing, what are your thoughts on skitter bots on the body armour? My thoughts were to put 1 Red(petrified Blood) / 3 Blue(Wrath, Skitter and Clarity) / 2 Green (Hatred and haste)

The 22% increased shock effect from skitter should increase the DPS quite significantly, since we already have lots of Moviment speed and AoE for them, then you put smite instead of vitality on helmet, since vitality is not a huge deal when you have petrified blood

Also, another question, how are you using Flesh offering on bosses like shaper/sirus?
Not sure if skitterbots are good, but you can try the lightning version of this build, if you already have capped resists.

I'm currently playing with this setup:

Reservation is fine without corrupted jewels, only need 2 x "Sublime Form" passives for 3 x purity auras. I guess you can replace one purity aura with skitterbots for more offence, reservation cost is the same.

Edit: we need either 3 purities, either Purity of elements, otherwise minions take a lot of elemental damage. Eventually came up with this setup:

Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 16, 2021, 6:48:54 AM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:

Not sure if skitterbots are good, but you can try the lightning version of this build, if you already have capped resists.

I'm currently playing with this setup:

Reservation is fine without corrupted jewels, only need 2 x "Sublime Form" passives for 3 x purity auras. I guess you can replace one purity aura with skitterbots for more offence, reservation cost is the same.

Edit: we need either 3 purities, either Purity of elements, otherwise minions take a lot of elemental damage. Eventually came up with this setup:

Hows the damage with lightning conversion? I feel it's probably quite a bit less DPS since you don't scale the more multiplier from hatred as much. Maybe the better shocks make up for it?
"
Lucrus wrote:

Hows the damage with lightning conversion? I feel it's probably quite a bit less DPS since you don't scale the more multiplier from hatred as much. Maybe the better shocks make up for it?
It's pretty much the same, we lose maybe 5-10% of dps, because we don't have other sources of cold damage.

We get the "phys as extra cold damage" part, but not the "18% more" part. The "18% more" part is not that significant because it only applies to the base damage, does not apply for the bonus damage provided by smite/wrath.

Skitterbots on the other hand, are "18%+ more damage" for all damage types.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 16, 2021, 4:14:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info