[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

That's a Harvest craft - +1 Weapon range per 10% quality.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
That's a Harvest craft - +1 Weapon range per 10% quality.

Thank you
Here are the steps to craft the perfect sword, without corruption:

Step 1: Get the base
> Buy a The Dancing Dervish or The Dancing Duo with perfect stats (30% attack speed / 155%+ increased physical damage) - 1-50c, depending how perfect you want it.
>>> Direct link to trade site
> If you buy The Dancing Dervish, you need to buy "Dance of Steel" prophecy and complete Arsenal map with the sword equipped, or in your inventory - 1c for prophecy + Arsenal map

Step 2: Craft the sockets
> Craft 6 sockets (350 jewelers). If you don't have the crafting recipe, you can buy the craft from someone else, usually the fee is 10c
> Chrome spam until you get 4R2B or 5R1B, but 6R also works, if you manage to get 2 white sockets on next step - about 200 chromes, 400 chromes if you go for 4R2B, to eliminate any RNG issue on next step
> Use Vorici in Research to transform some sockets into white - you need to be able to socket 4R + 2B gems in it

Step 3: Craft Quality
> Use Harvest craft +1 Weapon range per 10% quality (sells for 10c on TFT, but it's pretty common if you complete harvests)
> Use Transportation Hillock T4 to get 30% quality (sells for 1ex on TFT, but it's relatively easy to setup if you run some Valdo's Rest maps with Jun missions)

Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 5, 2021, 6:42:46 PM
The thread of hope is a nice idea! I retooled my tree a bit around this; Currently trying out the Petrified blood with the extra mana that gives me, not too sure about running Vitality anymore if it doesn't affect you most of the time. I might start running Skitterbots instead of that then for additional damage and chill defense :D
"
6_din_49 wrote:
Here are the steps to craft the perfect sword, without corruption:

Step 1: Get the base
> Buy a The Dancing Dervish or The Dancing Duo with perfect stats (30% attack speed / 155%+ increased physical damage) - 1-50c, depending how perfect you want it.
>>> Direct link to trade site
> If you buy The Dancing Dervish, you need to buy "Dance of Steel" prophecy and complete Arsenal map with the sword equipped, or in your inventory - 1c for prophecy + Arsenal map

Step 2: Craft the sockets
> Craft 6 sockets (350 jewelers). If you don't have the crafting recipe, you can buy the craft from someone else, usually the fee is 10c
> Chrome spam until you get 4R2B or 5R1B, but 6R also works, if you manage to get 2 white sockets on next step - about 200 chromes, 400 chromes if you go for 4R2B, to eliminate any RNG issue on next step
> Use Vorici in Research to transform some sockets into white - you need to be able to socket 4R + 2B gems in it

Step 3: Craft Quality
> Use Harvest craft +1 Weapon range per 10% quality (sells for 10c on TFT, but it's pretty common if you complete harvests)
> Use Transportation Hillock T4 to get 30% quality (sells for 1ex on TFT, but it's relatively easy to setup if you run some Valdo's Rest maps with Jun missions)

1 blue socket is fine, but you should be able to put in 5 red gems and 1 blue. It's nice to swap out concentrated effect for pulverise or ruthless during mapping for more AoE. Also concentrated effect only gives about 10% more damage compared to pulverise so you can argue not swapping gems at all for bossing.
"
Lordkrolm wrote:
The thread of hope is a nice idea! I retooled my tree a bit around this; Currently trying out the Petrified blood with the extra mana that gives me, not too sure about running Vitality anymore if it doesn't affect you most of the time. I might start running Skitterbots instead of that then for additional damage and chill defense :D

I would argue vitality is still important to run alongside petrified blood. If you take a big enough hit the degeneration of the 40% staggered damage will begin immediately. In my calculations for 4000 hp, you can survive a 5333 HP damage hit, but a 250 hp loss/second would start immediately. If you don't have the regeneration to counter this you would still die immediately after this big hit.
"
Lucrus wrote:

1 blue socket is fine, but you should be able to put in 5 red gems and 1 blue. It's nice to swap out concentrated effect for pulverise or ruthless during mapping for more AoE. Also concentrated effect only gives about 10% more damage compared to pulverise so you can argue not swapping gems at all for bossing.
You can also use the harvest craft "Reforge non-Blue socket to Blue". If you hit the white socket, you can use Vorici once again, to get the chance to get more white sockets.

I was terribly unlucky with Vorici - with 4 Vorici T4 and 1 T3, I hit one white socket every single time. However, I fixed it with non-Blue to Blue, as I was out of chromes.
Hey guys!

im playing this build currently and im having a blast with the bayblade. One question however, Why not use awakened meelee physical damage instead of pulverize or conc effect? it increases the damage in PoB and it has a chance to intimidate

cant test it outside pob tho because i dont have the funds as of right now hehe
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys!

im playing this build currently and im having a blast with the bayblade. One question however, Why not use awakened meelee physical damage instead of pulverize or conc effect? it increases the damage in PoB and it has a chance to intimidate

Only the physical portion that's being converted to elemental damage will be increased by melee physical damage. Pulverise and conc. effect amplify all damage, including the elemental base damage gained from aura's and other sources.

Melee physical damage shouldn't show more damage in PoB. Something must be wrong in your PoB.
Last edited by Lucrus on May 9, 2021, 6:13:12 AM
"
Lucrus wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys!

Only the physical portion that's being converted to elemental damage will be increased by melee physical damage. Pulverise and conc. effect amplify all damage, including the elemental base damage gained from aura's and other sources.

Melee physical damage shouldn't show more damage in PoB. Something must be wrong in your PoB.

you are correct! my PoB was messy, fixed now! thanks for the feedback

One more thing, what are your thoughts on skitter bots on the body armour? My thoughts were to put 1 Red(petrified Blood) / 3 Blue(Wrath, Skitter and Clarity) / 2 Green (Hatred and haste)

The 22% increased shock effect from skitter should increase the DPS quite significantly, since we already have lots of Moviment speed and AoE for them, then you put smite instead of vitality on helmet, since vitality is not a huge deal when you have petrified blood

Also, another question, how are you using Flesh offering on bosses like shaper/sirus?
Last edited by Kiulier on May 11, 2021, 3:00:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info