[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

"
6_din_49 wrote:

Wow! Thanks for tip with Petrified blood!

Since we're using our flasks constantly, Petrified Blood is basically a "free" damage reduction, as we're always running on full life. Socketed in body armour, it's reservation cost is very accessible.

BTW, with a Thread of Hope with Large radius socketed in the jewel slot near the Scion starting area, we can take the Leadership aura cluster.

I had not thought about including a second thread of hope yet. Could be a nice option for making big changes in the passive tree overall. Elegant Hubris also has good interactions with minions - changes certain notables to +80% minion damage/life. A good spot for this would be in the left part of the tree. That's what KrolmDervish has done:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Lordkrolm/KrolmDervish?i=1&search=item%3DThe-Dancing-Duo.

"
dmoniak wrote:

Thank, i have 0 chaos resist right now and Im having difficulties about the ring, any hint?

You mean for crafting the resist ring with minion movement speed and minion damage? They are not easy or cheap to get. Especially now we can't really use harvest crafting to add the missing affixes.

Your best bet is to spam essences of fear and hope for some good resistances and life. You can do this on a redeemer base ring for a chance to get the minion damage prefix as well. Life and/or resists you can also bench-craft on there.
This is my gear right now any improvement?

"
dmoniak wrote:
Thank, i have 0 chaos resist right now and Im having difficulties about the ring, any hint?
You don't need chaos resist for ring. Choking Miasma mod is easy to avoid as it's slow, and you always run in circles, and the other mod, with 30% phys as extra chaos damage you can simply avoid. But anyway, it's not more dangerous then a map mod with "monsters gain XX physical damage as YY element", where XX > 90.

Just keep moving and ensure your Quartz flask is up all the time. Dodge and Phasing are very important for ultimatums.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 5, 2021, 11:11:21 AM

Yeah I have a bit of trouble with chaos damage as well. I can avoid the choking miasma, but a high level Al-Hezmin wrecked me yesterday. Maybe I should use an anti-poison amethyst flask for him.

Here's what I've got going now, though. I've got both CWDT steelskin and petrified blood going for all the extra protection from big hits and is feels like it is going really well. I'm killing T16 ultimatums and my minions are surviving. I will occasionally lose my frenzy ape in a big fight. This is an awesome build I'm cruising up through level 93 right now no problem. Except for Al-Hezmin. I haven't fought any endgame bosses yet.

Edited to add: oh yea I forgot to say I put in vaal haste for extra damage and vaal grace for extra dodge and my survivability has gone way up.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on May 5, 2021, 12:22:50 PM

Forgot to link my amulet.
As alternative spectres, you can use They of Tul and Arena Master, both of them are very tanky, and don't need Clarity/BM to cast their spells on cooldown.

They of Tul are really good for ultimatums, because their blizzard is always active in an area of the arena, and it offers Dodge, Spell Dodge and Reduced Damage Taken. You can message me if you want to try them.

Here's a video with them in action, in a map with "everything":
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfnHlIvUbWo
(3.1k life vs Circles Ultimatum with beyond, unlucky dodge, ele reflect, poison, Baran, etc)
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 5, 2021, 1:47:58 PM
Would it be worth it to take Golem Commander seeing as it is within reach of the Thread of Hope Jewel?

Edit: nevermind, I spaced out and had a brain fart realizing its not in the ring, derp.
Last edited by Dutedute on May 5, 2021, 1:53:31 PM
With ~0% chaos resistance you should have no trouble with the al hezmin maps. Most of the chaos damage here is avoidable if you don't stand still.

You can either get more chaos resistance through the rings/amulet/belt slot, get a cluster jewel with chaos resistance or get a good Elegant Hubris jewel with chaos resist notables.

Edit: Don't forget to craft weapon range on quality on your swords guys. This is the single highest boost to your AoE clear speed. +30% quality through corrupt or T4 hillock in transportation.
Last edited by Lucrus on May 6, 2021, 3:38:42 AM
"
Lucrus wrote:
With ~0% chaos resistance you should have no trouble with the al hezmin maps. Most of the chaos damage here is avoidable if you stand still.

You can either get more chaos resistance through the rings/amulet/belt slot, get a cluster jewel with chaos resistance or get a good Elegant Hubris jewel with chaos resist notables.

Edit: Don't forget to craft weapon range on quality on your swords guys. This is the single highest boost to your AoE clear speed. +30% quality through corrupt or T4 hillock in transportation.

Yes I figured I was mostly dying because I was tired and stupid. I'm still working on the quality for my sword, I haven't found the beast and Jun isn't being cooperate. I guess I can buy the beast but I also wanted to get a few white sockets before I corrupted it.
Well I just now figured out you were talking about the quality for strike range corruption because I am dumb. What is the best way to get that corruption? Brick swords until you get it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info