[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

How did you craft rings and amulet?
"
Griflet wrote:
Hello! I made this build as 4th character in this league and so far I have been enjoying this the most. It was painful to level and to get all the jewels and stuff... But I really felt the power progression and it just constantly feels better and better. One of the most enjoyable builds since ages.

I really recommend using petrified blood in this build. I died kinda lot to sudden oneshots but after trying petrified blood I havent died even once and been playing like 20h since.

Ty so much for this build!

Happy to hear you are enjoying it :)

"
Vyr75 wrote:
How did you craft rings and amulet?

I've crafted the rings and amulet listed on the starting page when harvest crafting was still a thing. Hard to get them this good now. But what you do is roll deafening essences of fear to get 25% minion damage prefix together with the minion movement speed. Then hope for life and some resists.

For the amulet also deafening essence of fear to get minion movement speed and 5% reduced mana reserved. Also have to luck out on life and resists as extra affixes because no more harvest crafting.

Regarding petrified blood. My character in expedition uses it. This character is hardly finished though - lost interest playing this league very quickly. But what I do is swap out ancestral call in victario's influence for petrified blood so it benefits from the 30% RDR from the chestpiece.

If anyone wants to discuss the build more easily, don't hesitate joining my discord channel. Not really active on forums for the remainder of this league.
Last edited by Lucrus on Sep 7, 2021, 3:58:16 AM
Never mind, misread the dates.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Sep 9, 2021, 2:13:30 PM
Tried this build just for lulz at the end of the expedition league. Unexpectedly good, fast and smooth, lazy and qol gameplay with scripted jars
discord link needs updating and is the build going to get scrapped cause this update like broke it? im still gonna try play it lol
"
chaoscody wrote:
discord link needs updating and is the build going to get scrapped cause this update like broke it? im still gonna try play it lol

I feel like this update probably broke it. Haven't played it with the new mana reservation balancing though. I'd love to know how it went if you did play the build.

I may figure out a new build with dancing duo in the future. I will also update the discord link if you'd like to discuss dancing duo with me there.
Any luck with a new iteration of this like pure phys or something?
"

Haven't yet made a new version. I'll be sure to post when I do.
"
Lucrus wrote:
"

Haven't yet made a new version. I'll be sure to post when I do.

Eager to see what you've created, the sword has changed status!!!!
updoot pls
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info