3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Meitzen wrote:
Hey guys, how are you all dealing with losing rage by being hit by monsters? The monster density is too much on ultimatums. A 9 rage per cast Doryani drains the rage meter pretty fast and ultimatum spawns too many mobs at once (15-20 at least). My rage build up is not fast enough so i can get 9 rage quick before getting smacked at least once.

As much mana regen as possible?
Are you losing rage by being hit? Huh, glad i didn't chose rage aligned build then :D

Honestly it's kinda hard to fit mana regen in my build rn. There's little sources i could use without spending a little more to also get stuff i need (i need some attributes on jewels/lightning to attack/and cold res mostly).

With high density ultimatums it's a pain, yes. Specially the survival one, it just spawns >way< too many monsters at once. with one tap i clear basically most or all of them, but it's easy to get surrounded there. The rage regen is a tad better after i got the "Shaper" node on tree (i didn't notice i hadn't picked it up) it made the rage regen a tad faster and barely enough so i don't die/get that overwhelmed as much as before. Ultimatum is still an issue for me in red maps rn. I think i'll farm some currency in the yellow maps and try my luck with mana regen on some pieces of gear or whatever.

EDIT: Problem mostly solved. Got a phasing abyssal jewel so i get stuck less often in ultimatums and got a small cluster jewel for mana regeneration with small passives with cold res, so i can still benefit from it. Sometimes it's still weird, but very much manageable.
Last edited by Meitzen on May 7, 2021, 4:30:49 PM
"
Meitzen wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Meitzen wrote:
Hey guys, how are you all dealing with losing rage by being hit by monsters? The monster density is too much on ultimatums. A 9 rage per cast Doryani drains the rage meter pretty fast and ultimatum spawns too many mobs at once (15-20 at least). My rage build up is not fast enough so i can get 9 rage quick before getting smacked at least once.

Are you losing rage by being hit? Huh, glad i didn't chose rage aligned build then :D

Honestly it's kinda hard to fit mana regen in my build rn. There's little sources i could use without spending a little more to also get stuff i need (i need some attributes on jewels/lightning to attack/and cold res mostly).

With high density ultimatums it's a pain, yes. Specially the survival one, it just spawns >way< too many monsters at once. with one tap i clear basically most or all of them, but it's easy to get surrounded there. The rage regen is a tad better after i got the "Shaper" node on tree (i didn't notice i hadn't picked it up) it made the rage regen a tad faster and barely enough so i don't die/get that overwhelmed as much as before. Ultimatum is still an issue for me in red maps rn. I think i'll farm some currency in the yellow maps and try my luck with mana regen on some pieces of gear or whatever.

EDIT: Problem mostly solved. Got a phasing abyssal jewel so i get stuck less often in ultimatums and got a small cluster jewel for mana regeneration with small passives with cold res, so i can still benefit from it. Sometimes it's still weird, but very much manageable.

Personaly, I just use a Quartz flask, instead of the Silver flask : more survivability by 10% dodge, and phasing allow you to never be surrounded, dodge most of the attacks.
As simple pattern : One-shot the whole pack, then immediatly pop all flask (except the health one, and you'll be fully charge thanks to the mob's density), wait 2 second (or even 3 or 4, just wait for a good opportunity), and repeat.

If you're spamming Doryani's Touch, there is a problem in your gameplay, since it's a slam with Fist of War + Tahowa's (2s cooldown)

Also, mana regen on amulet or ring can help a lot building rage. With only 24% on ring (+ more on tree)I'm able to sustain it easily.

Don't forget to go Blood Rage before the Ultimatum start : leech and attack speed will save you without damaging you at all.
"
Personaly, I just use a Quartz flask, instead of the Silver flask : more survivability by 10% dodge, and phasing allow you to never be surrounded, dodge most of the attacks.
As simple pattern : One-shot the whole pack, then immediatly pop all flask (except the health one, and you'll be fully charge thanks to the mob's density), wait 2 second (or even 3 or 4, just wait for a good opportunity), and repeat.

If you're spamming Doryani's Touch, there is a problem in your gameplay, since it's a slam with Fist of War + Tahowa's (2s cooldown)

Also, mana regen on amulet or ring can help a lot building rage. With only 24% on ring (+ more on tree)I'm able to sustain it easily.

Don't forget to go Blood Rage before the Ultimatum start : leech and attack speed will save you without damaging you at all.

Yeah, thanks for the tips! I was still getting used to the 2s-slam-2s-slam playstyle, and since i'm not fully optimized on gear/passives (still in the process of leveling) i'm not always one-shotting the juiced rares with the insane mods. I got around the rage problem though, everythings is great now!!
Why your cast when damage taken 17 lvl?
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

need your help. Finally got now chainbreaker but somehow this slows down Doryans Touch significntly when having no rages anymore. Sure - damage is much higher but if I can't attack I get killed by the mob.

My build is: https://pastebin.com/2isMXu8G if interested.

Thanks!

What does it mean slows down?
And why you cannot attack?

I guess it's because the +3 Rage cost per skill and if I lose all rage because of damage etc. my skills won't fire anymore until rage has recovered.
"
Meitzen wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Meitzen wrote:

What is the Shaper node?
"
What is the Shaper node?

It's a notable near the marauder life wheel. 40% mana regen (which applies to rage if you're using chainbreaker) and 1% life regen per second.
Last edited by Meitzen on May 8, 2021, 2:42:50 AM
Hi,

First of all thank you for this build, i'm having a great time.
I wanted to ask if disciple of the unyielding could be useful for the build, does the "increased damage per endurance charges" works or not at all since we have brutal charges?
"
lquid0 wrote:
Hi,

First of all thank you for this build, i'm having a great time.
I wanted to ask if disciple of the unyielding could be useful for the build, does the "increased damage per endurance charges" works or not at all since we have brutal charges?

No, it doesn't work, because they are another type of charges
Hi everybody,

First I'd like to thank the author for the nice idea behind this build! I have been looking around for something built around Doryani's prototype for some time ^^

I really had a blast playing this build. Though, I am trying to do some end-game content now and things are not totally getting the way I'd expect...

I can't succeed to almost OS conquerors or insta-phase Sirus, worst, I can't seem to kill Sirus at all as any zone on the ground I touch almost insta-kill me.

I am not the best player ever but I know quite well the fight and wins it easily with my Bleed Bladestorm Gladiator.

Is there anyhting I could do wrong ? Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/eRTHqrLL

Thanks for your help Exiles!
Last edited by krabalisto on May 9, 2021, 12:02:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info