3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

Very fun and very strong build played like 3 days unstoppable thank you!

Also its time to make new build for me.
if anyone interested in with this build im gonna sell my whole items including skill gems , jewels and any other items with perfect corruptions.
Pm me ing : BatakOynayanAdam

Edit:Spelling
Last edited by jacknight91 on May 4, 2021, 11:05:25 AM
Anyone been making good use of the increased attack speed from Versatile Stance? Or do you just stay in the stance that's best for the situation (sand for clear, blood for bosses)?
Hey ! Very great build but I cant reproduce your boss killing in your video ! Could you help me a little bit ? I've checked a lot of things in your PoB but Im lost :)

ps: I read the entire thread ahahah an here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/AARdkv2Q
Last edited by pernotjln on May 6, 2021, 2:52:47 PM
Hi,

somehow I can't find chainbreaker in the passive skill tree anymore. Just see eternal youth instead in this place.

Thanks
Last edited by Kritikally on May 6, 2021, 11:42:10 AM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

somehow I can't find chainbreaker in the passive skill tree anymore. Just see eternal youth instead in this place.

Thanks

Chainbreaker is only obtainable on the Timeless Jewel if the General is Akoya. You would have to divine it to Akoya or buy one with that General on it.
"
Kritikally wrote:
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Chainbreaker is only obtainable on the Timeless Jewel if the General is Akoya. You would have to divine it to Akoya or buy one with that General on it.

FYI, you cannot divine the name of the general

buy one with akoya
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kritikally wrote:
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

FYI, you cannot divine the name of the general

buy one with akoya

You can. Divine orb changes both number and name.
Is it better to take "Lightning damage taken as fire" on amulet, if I'm going Arctic Armor(since it gives more fire dmg reduction) or it doesn't matter?
"
Prof549 wrote:
Is it better to take "Lightning damage taken as fire" on amulet, if I'm going Arctic Armor(since it gives more fire dmg reduction) or it doesn't matter?

Can't answer to you accurately, because as far as I know - damage oonversion, regarding incoming damage works not like as for outcoming.
So, I think arctic armour fire damage reduction works only for the fire damage, caused by fire hits.
Correct me someone, pls, if that's not right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info