3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

i think rage is there so you can use berserk on bosses which reduce dmg taken and increase it

edit: swaping a abyss jewel for a watcher eye with determinaion - armor/reduce crit/block + wrath lightning dmg might be good for you min-maxers
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Feb 20, 2021, 11:10:35 AM
"
faids4you wrote:
i think rage is there so you can use berserk on bosses which reduce dmg taken and increase it

edit: swaping a abyss jewel for a watcher eye with determinaion - armor/reduce crit/block + wrath lightning dmg might be good for you min-maxers

Yea, you are right.
There is much here to min-max, getting even more damage and survivability, but when posting builds I primarily focus on setups, that everyone can afford and without spending too much currency and time to play it.
Great stuff!

But even so, could you maybe post a "min-max" section to your guide, where you just show us a few upgrades to strive for once we got the initial budget build together?

Also, are the enchants on gloves/head relevant to the build, or did you just pick random stuff?
Last edited by Melvic on Feb 20, 2021, 12:05:20 PM
"
Melvic wrote:
Great stuff!

But even so, could you maybe post a "min-max" section to your guide, where you just show us a few upgrades to strive for once we got the initial budget build together?

Also, are the enchants on gloves/head relevant to the build, or did you just pick random stuff?

I'll add a min-maxed variant a bit later.
These on my current setup are just random stuff.

Of course, the best enchant for boots:
Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently

For helmet enchant:
Berserk or blood and sand buff effect
Or seismic cry exerted attacks.
THanks for the Guide. I wanted to play a Marauderbuild for quite some time and this will be the one for it i guess :) Iam kinda stupid with the Passivtree, so could you maaybe include a levelingtree to you pob? That would be awesome, till then ill do my best :D

so long
"
Mockusmax wrote:
THanks for the Guide. I wanted to play a Marauderbuild for quite some time and this will be the one for it i guess :) Iam kinda stupid with the Passivtree, so could you maaybe include a levelingtree to you pob? That would be awesome, till then ill do my best :D

so long

Updated links in the topic

You are welcome :)
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Mockusmax wrote:

so long

Updated links in the topic

You are welcome :)

As to Quote a famous Wrestler "wowie-zowie!" that was fast and incredible nice from you. Thanks my friend, ill go maraude wraeclast now ;D
when i got seismic cry on left click it refresher before i can use my last 2 attacks which hits for 90% more + 120% more do i have to manual cast it on bosses?
moooo
"
faids4you wrote:
when i got seismic cry on left click it refresher before i can use my last 2 attacks which hits for 90% more + 120% more do i have to manual cast it on bosses?

Of course, you can, but I do not care about it, obviously.
On Bosses I just stand still when it comes to a situation when I need just to hit.
I've wanted to try out a Doryanis Fist build for many leagues.. thanks for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info