3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

anyone else having trouble triggering elemental overload with storm brand?
moooo
"
faids4you wrote:
anyone else having trouble triggering elemental overload with storm brand?

Did you link it to increased crit strikes?

While mapping you do not need it though, damage is enough even without it.
I believe I've got everything the build needs to work, however it is not!(?)
At least not clapping high tier map bosses as it is supposed to. Conquerors are a huge pain so far, mapping is good though.

Could you help me figure out what is missing?
https://pastebin.com/xJ3UVMZk

Thanks in advance
i forgot i picked can't crit talent while leveling with slam skill, elemental overloads works now

edit: Yo did you all see the new Fist of war MTX they released?
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Feb 23, 2021, 12:21:34 AM
"
CFMSky wrote:
I believe I've got everything the build needs to work, however it is not!(?)
At least not clapping high tier map bosses as it is supposed to. Conquerors are a huge pain so far, mapping is good though.

Could you help me figure out what is missing?
https://pastebin.com/xJ3UVMZk

Thanks in advance

Is supercharge allocated?
You don't have your fourth ascendancy, totem is crucial for maxing damage
Is berserk up at that moment?
Is elemental overload up?

P.s. I'm selling my current gear for 3ex for all gear :)
Who is interested, pm me in game.
This build sure has been fun so far. I've been dying a bit, but I don't care that much (probably dying because i've put off getting a Rumi's for a while). The video absolutely sold me.

A few improvements I made to the build's skill allocations (at the cost of endurance charges for the moment -- if doing any of these things are actually a horrible mistake please call me out, I'm not very good at the game):

* Took the Measured Fury notable and the nodes leading to it on the right side, rerouting the approach to the jewel socket along the top side. Sacrifices some Dex, you'll have to find it elsewhere, I lucked out with a high dex roll on my talisman.

* Took the minor passives leading to the Escalation notable on the top side. This combined with the last point gives a nice damage boost overall and ensures the warcry almost always has attacks left -- standing still and attacking with all buffs up results in it running out just in time to be cast again. Perfect for anything with an extended duration stream of monsters.

* Took Area of Effect in Sand Stance and Damage in Blood Stance. Its bonuses are nice and give more reason to switch stances.

* Removed Blood Rage because I honestly can't tell the difference other than that I die less without it. The damage seems to be largely dictated by Fist of War slams anyways, so the attack speed doesn't appear to help that much, and I'm always at max Frenzy after slamming one pack anyways. Tentatively swapped it to Phase Run. Could just be dropped entirely to save some Dex requirements.

* Swapped to Divergent Pulverize and Anomalous Fist of War. Attacking is noticeably slower now but the extra damage is hilarious. Anomalous Fist of War in particular is available very cheaply -- I paid 15 chaos. You do lose a bit of AoE though.

With all of this at level 92 I have 5 out of the 7 max charges the build calls for (note that one of my clusters had a useless notable that I'm not using so I have another point to work with).
Last edited by drhead0 on Feb 24, 2021, 3:32:44 AM
I really enjoy this build! :D

But the lightning damage is definitely a problem. It would be nice to be able to mitigate it even more.

It insta-dies. It would be nice with something like immortal call or similar.

Any ideas on how to make it even more tanky? (could be by other mechanics than lightning damage mitigation)
"
deeLyo wrote:
I really enjoy this build! :D

But the lightning damage is definitely a problem. It would be nice to be able to mitigate it even more.

It insta-dies. It would be nice with something like immortal call or similar.

Any ideas on how to make it even more tanky? (could be by other mechanics than lightning damage mitigation)

The first that comes to mind is divine flesh instead of chainbreaker losing 20% more attack damage.
Okay, so I'm a retard, I've bought items before changing accedancy and totally forgot about 100% fire res from it.
So I have 2 free suffixes right now, either on ring or ammy+ring. Anything I could use these suffixes for? I'm either dumb or I do not see anything "superb" I could change fire res to.
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Okay, so I'm a retard, I've bought items before changing accedancy and totally forgot about 100% fire res from it.
So I have 2 free suffixes right now, either on ring or ammy+ring. Anything I could use these suffixes for? I'm either dumb or I do not see anything "superb" I could change fire res to.

You can just use formless inferno helmet to boost your armour with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info