3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
krabalisto wrote:
Hi everybody,

First I'd like to thank the author for the nice idea behind this build! I have been looking around for something built around Doryani's prototype for some time ^^

I really had a blast playing this build. Though, I am trying to do some end-game content now and things are not totally getting the way I'd expect...

I can't succeed to almost OS conquerors or insta-phase Sirus, worst, I can't seem to kill Sirus at all as any zone on the ground I touch almost insta-kill me.

I am not the best player ever but I know quite well the fight and wins it easily with my Bleed Bladestorm Gladiator.

Is there anyhting I could do wrong ? Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/eRTHqrLL

Thanks for your help Exiles!

Sirus onfloor shit and Baran's runes are lightning DOTs, which we are extremely afraid of...
So these are cons we need to live with :)
If you cannot avoid these onfloor damage sources, try divine flesh version, it cuts almost 50% of our lightning DOT taken.
Last edited by superpocan on May 9, 2021, 3:41:37 PM
50% accuracy isn't a problem for this build? Im lvling eq with lycosid right now, and its a hude dps loss on packs w/o lyco.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
50% accuracy isn't a problem for this build? Im lvling eq with lycosid right now, and its a hude dps loss on packs w/o lyco.

Doryani's touch cannot be evaded, it has always 100% chance to hit
"
superpocan wrote:
"
eddy_alfa wrote:

Doryani's touch cannot be evaded, it has always 100% chance to hit

Oh cool! Thank you
"
superpocan wrote:
"
krabalisto wrote:
Hi everybody,

First I'd like to thank the author for the nice idea behind this build! I have been looking around for something built around Doryani's prototype for some time ^^

I really had a blast playing this build. Though, I am trying to do some end-game content now and things are not totally getting the way I'd expect...

I can't succeed to almost OS conquerors or insta-phase Sirus, worst, I can't seem to kill Sirus at all as any zone on the ground I touch almost insta-kill me.

I am not the best player ever but I know quite well the fight and wins it easily with my Bleed Bladestorm Gladiator.

Is there anyhting I could do wrong ? Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/eRTHqrLL

Thanks for your help Exiles!

Sirus onfloor shit and Baran's runes are lightning DOTs, which we are extremely afraid of...
So these are cons we need to live with :)
If you cannot avoid these onfloor damage sources, try divine flesh version, it cuts almost 50% of our lightning DOT taken.

Thanks for your answer mate, that is what I was afraid of !
I may take a look at the Divine Flesh version as the Sirus content is important to me, but I'd have to probably change a lot of stuff to get capped Chaos res ^^ Let's see if it worth the invest :p
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with this build, but my damage on bosses is absolutely dreadful.

My POB is https://pastebin.com/bmv97468

Only thing I can think I'm missing is a few passives and a vaal ancestral totem, but my damage to A4 sirus was barely even noticeable. Must've hit him 20+ times before he put me out of my misery.
Last edited by Uwotm7 on May 11, 2021, 6:11:16 PM
"
Uwotm7 wrote:
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with this build, but my damage on bosses is absolutely dreadful.

My POB is https://pastebin.com/bmv97468

Only thing I can think I'm missing is a few passives and a vaal ancestral totem, but my damage to A4 sirus was barely even noticeable. Must've hit him 20+ times before he put me out of my misery.

Too many people ask me the same question :))
And the answer is always hte same: you forget about supercharge cluster
It's the thing, that make build work.
Lightning damage has too much spread... And when it's unlucky you can hit 10 times in a row with the lowerst roll...

totem up, supercharge cluster allocated and ele overload proc - this is the secret formula :)
hm, chainbreaker still working?
👀
"
denhol wrote:
hm, chainbreaker still working?

if you get enough mana regen - yes
From fresh point of view - just leveled to 70 and geared up with all epics/some clusters. Chainbreaker is working fine, took shaper node and one small node near it with mana/hp regen. Fits perfectly to slam every ~1.8 sec+warcry+totem+dash. And yes, build seems really fun, thanks OP. And supercharge is MUST have. Its probably most expensive item in this build i think, good cluster 8sk/supercharge+something useful.

upd: only pain in the ass is cold resistance. you really need to spend some ex to buy good rings/amulet. And i even don't know how to cap chaos in divine flesh version, probably very expensive.
Last edited by eddy_alfa on May 12, 2021, 10:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info