3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
Minotaur done with enf + vuln + boss hp + damage at lvl 81, but Ultimatums seems to be impossible for chainbreaker version. Even low level ones :(

Yes, ultimatum is hard with chainbreaker. Maybe we should try to remove timeless jewel before starting ultimatum, but Trialmaster challenge w/o berserk will be pain.
Hey people. I had a lot of fun with this build. I closed all content except Maven fight (tried once - died to so many AoE things and didn't wanna try again because I suck at dodging mechanics). Killed pretty easily Sirus lvl 8 and any other content except Uber Atziri due to reflect.

Now I want to try another build and need currency for it so I am selling this one if anybody wants it. I tried min-max it. All of my items pretty much perfect. Fire and cold res sit at 85 and 80. I didn't care about chaos res at all so its -30 I think.

Just go to my character and check my items and gems and PM me if interested.

Thank you for your time!
Is watcher eye with wrath/determination mod will be good for us? Or abyss jewel with flat lightning is better?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
Is watcher eye with wrath/determination mod will be good for us? Or abyss jewel with flat lightning is better?

Only lightning damage while affected by wrath is worth taking, I think, but the price of it is not comparable with just rare abyss jewel.
All up to you, if you can get armour while affected by determination and lightning damage while affected by wrath, why not. (other mods are trash for the build)
del
Last edited by Prof549 on Jun 2, 2021, 7:09:33 AM
Hi, thx for the build

if the lightning res goes from -200 to -210

Is it considered 10% more damage ?

:)
"
Niiito wrote:
Hi, thx for the build

if the lightning res goes from -200 to -210

Is it considered 10% more damage ?

:)

Not that right. :)

If you hit an enemy with 1000 damage and he has 0% res he takes 1000
If he has -100% res he takes 2000 (it's 100% more)
But if he has -200% he takes 3000 (it's 50% more against if he had -100)
every hundred minus res gives us less damage - hyperbolic function
So -200 and - 210 would be: 3000 against 3200 ((3200-3000)/3000= ~6.67% more)
Any advice on running ultimatums? I tend to just get blown up before I can even cast 1 slam. Debating carrying around another belt to only use in Ulti's for endurance charges, do you think that could help?
"
OceanSheep5 wrote:
Any advice on running ultimatums? I tend to just get blown up before I can even cast 1 slam. Debating carrying around another belt to only use in Ulti's for endurance charges, do you think that could help?

I didn't play ultimatums with this build... so can't make a good advice on it
But it seems, that you just need to start attacking before the enemies come out.
As it from the comments, many people didn't have problems with ultimatums.
Looking at this build & thinking of trying it. Is it still viable?

Can i just ask, after looking at your PoB & gear, i'm guessing that the lower our light resists is, the lower theirs is? is this correct?

and should i go all medium threads or can i go large?

And any advice on ench for helm?
Last edited by Eag1e on Jun 6, 2021, 8:37:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info