[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

"
nicemoki wrote:
Would a Sporeguard chest help or hinder this build?

You can try, actually its possible. However you lose some critical chance and frenzy charge on hit. Overall A rare armour would be better in this case since you have harvest to help you craft a decent rare armour.
Really looked forward to playing this build, but my Path of Building doesnt seem to recognize the version your build is saved in?

Found the answer. Nice build my dude.
Last edited by TheFusker on Mar 7, 2021, 12:41:36 AM
Headhunter is worth for us?
"
Enzoniewski wrote:
Headhunter is worth for us?

Unless you extremely min-maxed your gears that can one-shot all rare enemies, otherwise I would not recommend using HH. I had completed 5 deli orbs with this build with usually 1 death, it does not clear very smooth like other self-curse bow build therefore your HH stacks will not be stacked very high.
I've been leveling using this build and I was told that Chainbreaker was nerfed to oblivion and something else needs to be done it in it's place.
I don't want to abandon the build but rework it as I feel it still has potential but I'm not sure yet what needs to be changed.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
"
walle11 wrote:
I've been leveling using this build and I was told that Chainbreaker was nerfed to oblivion and something else needs to be done it in it's place.
I don't want to abandon the build but rework it as I feel it still has potential but I'm not sure yet what needs to be changed.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Chainbreaker should be still fine for one-shotting bosses. The main problem is Xoph's blood is quite unaffordable right now for starter. Some of the skill points are required to relocate for getting 'Avatar of Fire' if Xoph's blood is so expensive.

In terms of crafting gears, harvest has a big nerf which means that you will be very hard to achieve the DPS I achieved. By not using those unrealistic gear (which are the amulets and body armour, curse rings are still relatively easy to craft by using fossils), DPS should reach ~20M eventually because your main damage comes from oni-goroshi and ascendancy.

I believe you will easily go through red tier maps if you grab those essential gears, however you will need to farm some currency to push your dps further.

Feel free to discuss :D

I bought Lethal Pride on 20 lvl.
It's not working =)
Not enought rage regen, I just cannot use skills, coz now they costs rage.
Its not a problem to put LP out for a while, but...
I dont understand.. How it would be working, when I put it back?
It has "increases and decreases to Mana regeneration Rate instead apply to Rage"
but I don't see any sources of mana regen in POB(okay, 1 Ring has 68%, but it's not looks enought)
Clarity, or any other sources of +# mana regen are not applies to rage..

Sry for my English =).
Last edited by IIIGluckIII on Apr 21, 2021, 1:36:46 PM
Hey. I also have problems with rage. I have the timeless jewel with "warriors under akoya". Just got it and now i cant do maps without waiting for rage to build up. Is there some mechanics that i dont see or something im missing in my build?
TentacleJohnsen pob
Last edited by Tiltak on Apr 21, 2021, 1:30:27 PM
"
IIIGluckIII wrote:
I bought Lethal Pride on 20 lvl.
It's not working =)
Not enought rage regen, I just cannot use skills, coz now they costs rage.
Its not a problem to put LP out for a while, but...
I dont understand.. How it would be working, when I put it back?
It has "increases and decreases to Mana regeneration Rate instead apply to Rage"
but I don't see any sources of mana regen in POB(okay, 1 Ring has 68%, but it's not looks enought)
Clarity, or any other sources of +# mana regen are not applies to rage..

Sry for my English =).

This build cannot sustain rage while you clearing the map, you have to wait before hitting bosses to let your rage build up. It is not the same as some build which stack up mana regen to let your rage consistently stay at max level.

You will get some basic mana regen base on how many mana, so you will need to wait for a while if you need to burst our bosses
"
Tiltak wrote:
Hey. I also have problems with rage. I have the timeless jewel with "warriors under akoya". Just got it and now i cant do maps without waiting for rage to build up. Is there some mechanics that i dont see or something im missing in my build?
TentacleJohnsen pob

Similar question as above, rage are only for berserking in boss fights. Normally I dont use it until I get to boss room, wait for a while for rage to build up, then Berserk and kill bosses. It seems that you are lacking out of damage if you cant do maps without any rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info