[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

hi can i have order of ascendancy for the slayer version plz ?
i have a problem dealing with fire resist monster.. i cannot kill it at all
Is abyssus good for this build? I mean it has everything- stats, massive dmg boost, armor.
"
i have a problem dealing with fire resist monster.. i cannot kill it at all

Thats cuz your dmg is probably 100% fire and the monster absorbs it. You either need some mixed dmg like cold or lighting or ignore it
"
maxwellfr wrote:
hi can i have order of ascendancy for the slayer version plz ?

IMO, 'Brutal Fervour' should be first for overleech sustain
Then 'Bane of Legends' -> 'Headsman' -> 'Impact'

Not sure Fire309's priority, but I think it would be similar to my choices
"
Is abyssus good for this build? I mean it has everything- stats, massive dmg boost, armor.

Of course you can try, the problem is this build already not too tanky in such hard league. I believe when you use abyssus you will die randomly at high frequency in higher tier maps.
"
thedawn2 wrote:
How important is the totem stuff for this build? could i go Ramako, suns light and Tasalio, cleansing water instead?

You can try, but I believe you will lost a decent amount of dps from the buffs of totem. The problem for your two choices is you cannot benefit all from its ascendancy points. Tasalio's life recovery rate requires enemy hit which 'Her Embrace' should not count, while Ramako's chance to ignite and DOT multiplier are useless because you crit a lot to cause ailments and running direct hit damage.
"
jasonl1213 wrote:
"

Of course you can try, the problem is this build already not too tanky in such hard league. I believe when you use abyssus you will die randomly at high frequency in higher tier maps.

Yep died at red maps from 100 to 0 in 0.5 sec. My thought was to kill everything before it touches you but it seems not achievable especially in expedition.
this is actually my gear , https://pastebin.com/DFCnvaTJ i'm low lvl but i cant do t9-10 with that build its normal ?
what are good modifiers to replace the gloves? seems the three synthesis modifiers are not yet in the market

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info