[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

"
jasonl1213 wrote:
It seems that you are lacking out of damage if you cant do maps without any rage.

But...
Skills now costs rage.
So we cannot use any skill without rage.
Last edited by IIIGluckIII on Apr 21, 2021, 2:22:01 PM

Ok, i see. So dont skill chainbreaker and use beserk before u got more dps then?
Thanks for reply in advance. Its a really fun build. Went from soultaker lacerate to this build, due to lack of boss damage, and its a really good option to lacerate.
Hey bro, i bough LP, now ALL my skills cost rage. On video its not a problem for you. Any advice? MB i dont understand something?
Dont find clear ansver on tread
I tried the chainbreaker but you cant really sustain the rage though, any solution?
"
Tiltak wrote:

Ok, i see. So dont skill chainbreaker and use beserk before u got more dps then?
Thanks for reply in advance. Its a really fun build. Went from soultaker lacerate to this build, due to lack of boss damage, and its a really good option to lacerate.

Sorry for the misunderstanding before. I tried myself and I got what you both mean. Lethal pride should be given up since chainbreaker are totally trash right now. If possible try to get Bloodscent node in large cluster jewel to regenerate rage. I have added some suggestions in the section. Thanks for replying again, didnt know that ggg nerf it so much because of those berserk spell build.

"
1_Talion_1 wrote:
Hey bro, i bough LP, now ALL my skills cost rage. On video its not a problem for you. Any advice? MB i dont understand something?
Dont find clear ansver on tread

I have provided some alternative suggestions on top and in the jewel sections, please tell me if there are any difficulties to make this build. That chainbreaker nerf really sucks.

Thanks for your reply again. :D
"
medicrtcw wrote:
I tried the chainbreaker but you cant really sustain the rage though, any solution?

Some suggestions are provided in the build section, please tell me if there are any difficulties. Good luck :D
Where is the remaining 50% of phys to fire conversion coming from when not using xoph's blood on the pob you listed? Avatar of fire wasn't taken.
"
Hyperiium wrote:
Where is the remaining 50% of phys to fire conversion coming from when not using xoph's blood on the pob you listed? Avatar of fire wasn't taken.

The conversion are done by using ascendancy node:
'Ngahamu, Flame's advance' = 50%
'Magmatic strikes and the before node' = 20% + 20%= 40%
Implicit of 'Offering to the serpent' = 19%

The implicit in offering to the serpent is not easy to find, therefore I recommend you to take 'Avatar of fire' for the remaining 10% conversion if you cannot afford Xoph's blood

Thanks for your reply :D
Hey, thanks for the build. So with the lethal pride jewel gone, do we use mana for the skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info