[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
lovin the idea of it but oni is a disappointment to me,do you recommend anything beside the oni?

Probably a 2H sword would do it nicely, Dual wielding may also be good but the lacerate skill gem setup would need to rearrange again. Therefore I theoretically craft a 2H sword in POB and it looks like this.

The damage shown by just switching the weapons are 38M, which is roughly 26% DPS increase compared to Oni-goroshi. Some mods e.g. physical damage are set to tier 2 since Tier 1 are so unrealistic and hard to craft. Fortify gem are switched to 20/20 Pulverise. It seems that a 2H rare sword could surpass Oni-goroshi in terms of damage. However you will lose some immunity to elemental ailments from Oni.

If you are looking for extreme DPS, I guess a 2H rare sword would be nice. Otherwise oni-goroshi is a really balanced weapon and easier to get.
ok, still feel a bit squishy, but I'm old and don't move fast anymore. Learning piano keyboard with flasks and totems.

Level 88 and 10mil dps, still upgrading stuff too.
can someone explain me what am i doing wrong, wheres my damage lol
https://pastebin.com/zixs7qBr
i know 1 ring is shit, crit ring still doing like 20k more dmg
Quick question, is enlighten level 4 worthwhile, or does it feel fine without?
Last edited by BlueWolf45 on Feb 27, 2021, 8:18:06 PM
"
BlueWolf45 wrote:
Quick question, is enlighten level 4 worthwhile, or does it feel fine without?

Ya it's fine, you've got plenty of Mana with lvl 3
"
theMaurizzio wrote:
can someone explain me what am i doing wrong, wheres my damage lol
https://pastebin.com/zixs7qBr
i know 1 ring is shit, crit ring still doing like 20k more dmg

Your gears are decent enough, checked through POB you should have 7M+ damage against sirus. Clearing should not be a problem and I assuming you feel no damage against high tier bosses? If yes then try to make a assassin's mark curse ring first. It helps against unique and rare bosses.

Also try to upgrade 20% quality to your gems (e.g Herald of ash gives 15% increased fire damage, melee physical damage support gives 10% increased physical damage, berserk...) These may seem affect only small portion of damage for each but increased a lot DPS when all of them has full quality.

Try to have more Fire penetration, fire penetration on amulet & flammability would be possible upgrades on your progress. Damage calculations multiplier depends heavily on enemy's resists, especially bosses.

If you have upgraded the above suggestions, I believe you could slash bosses in sec. Feel free to ask again if there are any confusion :D

And also regarding to your message of getting one shot, by relying on fortify you must have enough hp pool to prevent getting one shot. I would suggest at least 5.7k+ hp and also activate vaal molten shell for bossing or going through a lot of enemies.
Last edited by jasonl1213 on Mar 1, 2021, 12:16:20 AM
"
nicemoki wrote:
ok, still feel a bit squishy, but I'm old and don't move fast anymore. Learning piano keyboard with flasks and totems.

Level 88 and 10mil dps, still upgrading stuff too.

Somehow its not a really tanky build, maybe I have played for a few seasons so thats why I understand the monster's attack pattern and die not much often.

Anyways, thanks for trying our this build :D
Please tell me how to regenerate Rage? how to accumulate it?
Would a Sporeguard chest help or hinder this build?
"
DesignerSPB wrote:
Please tell me how to regenerate Rage? how to accumulate it?

A Keystone changed from Lethal Pride timeless jewel, Chainbreaker. The original notable is Unwavering stance. It will change when you put a lethal pride with akoya commander on it.
Last edited by jasonl1213 on Mar 4, 2021, 1:07:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info