[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Using 2 small clusters with Surging Vitality dramatically improved my survivability, I would try that.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 17, 2021, 4:21:02 PM

Hello i want play this build in Standard and i want please a alternative to the Blizzard Crown in the early endgame (t 11 - t16 ) bevore Guardians.

Thanks OldElf
Still harvest rerolling the chaos and lightning resist but have a perfect crown going;

When you awakener orb slam dont panic if you get a garbage tier roll of mana and/or item rarity like I did.

All you have to do is buy the harvest craft "Remove a random NON-influence and add a random influence".

You then will get a random influenced modifier that you can keep, remove, or sacrifice via a Maven's Orb.

This craft is important b/c several of the possible rolls can be harvest removed with remove cold, caster, or fire.

If you choose to gamble harvest crafts still respect meta mods, when I gambled and maven orb'd my +1 to power charges and socketed gems are supported by lv18 increaserd area of effect I crafted on "suffixs cannot be changed" for 2ex to protect my elevated "nearby enemies take increased elemental damage" suffix.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 17, 2021, 4:25:10 PM
It was a rocky start for me but the build overall feels good now, have everything min/maxd.

The large and medium clusters are same as OPs, only difference for me is running 2 small clusters with Surging Vitality.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 18, 2021, 2:05:02 AM
I am sitting at 5.92 aps on cyclone. What’s the best way to get that up the 7.52?
I'm at around 75% crit with the endgame awakened gems setup. I saw that I should use Inc. Crit Strike support gem until I can otherwise get the rest up to 100%... which gem do I sub out for crit strike support?

Other question is re: breakpoints. Are they still 6.06, 7.57, and 10.10 for 0/14%/52% ICRS?
Wanted to share the shield I made tonight

I posted the crafting process on reddit if are interested.

OP I hope you update this guide to discuss league start strategies! :)
livejamie
Hopefully someone sees this and can help. How is everyone dealing with running out of mana when getting attack speed buffs when using headhunter?

I have a -3 on one of my rings but still run out at times.

Any help is appreciated. Not sure if I should switch out the taming for another -cost mana ring.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Hopefully someone sees this and can help. How is everyone dealing with running out of mana when getting attack speed buffs when using headhunter?

Any help is appreciated. Not sure if I should switch out the taming for another -cost mana ring.

The only solution I found was replacing one ring (circle of fear in my case) for ring with res+life+assasin's mark+channeling skill have -3 mana cost.
"
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

The only solution I found was replacing one ring (circle of fear in my case) for ring with res+life+assasin's mark+channeling skill have -3 mana cost.

Then you end up with Cyclone costing 1 mana right? Still have issues with that at times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info