[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
tomejto wrote:
what about getting stunned, freezed, bleed? how to deal with it

stun: brine king pantheon with recovery upgrade, stun avoidance jewel implicits
freeze: use a movement skill or stop moving every 4 seconds to proc consecrated ground
bleed: flask immunity or corrupted blood immune vaal implicit on a jewel
Tested this build. It works great but the clear speed is slower than if played as an assassin. Its tankier but slower. I could finish maven/sirus with it without much issues despite the fact that im a sloppy player and die occasionally due to some errors.

it ok as a boss killer but for map zooming I think there are better alternatives. still good work tho :)
You ticked frenzy charges, but I dont see anything that would generate them.
EDIT: I am wrong: Completetly overlooked Icebite support.

The taming is not correctly plugged. need to re-add it and set missing # shock/freeze/ignite in calc tab

Boss damage was set to none. better to keep it at sirus.
Also Vaal RF is such a low up time its more off than on during a bossfight.

Barring this adjustments the real dps is around 355k dps per nova and not 406k.
EDIT: due to icebite the dps while clearing thrash is 399k per nova.
the bossing damage is still 355k with no adds to kill.

Cheers for the guide though.
Last edited by Zub_sero on Mar 11, 2021, 9:11:32 AM
Thankfully RNG smiled on me with this chest;

B/c my first one some rando accidently clicked remove/add physical instead of remove/add attack and stripped off my elevated explode mod.......anyways though it worked out in the end.
"
myprism wrote:
Why are you using the atziris reflection? Amazing build btw. First time killing Sirius

Looks like all benefits to me. Energy Shield boost. Evasion. Movement speed if you need to hit a breakpoint or save a little on 25% boots. Can't get cursed. Reflect hexes back to monsters. Your curses have an effect boost. Chunk of resistance. You don't get messed up as much on cursed maps.

Wouldn't really need regain ES on block since it's not full block build. Leech ES should keep you covered there from Doryani's Cluster Passive.
Able to faceroll most content easily but struggle with 100% Delirious maps, any suggestions?

"
livejamie
I'm sitting at 99% crit chance... What have I done wrong? Is it the kind of low roll on the chest? Character is SingularityIce

*update* I divined the chest and got higher crit roll as well as quality on cast on crit. Now sitting at 100%!!
Last edited by myprism on Mar 12, 2021, 1:57:25 PM
Hello//
First of all, I would like to thank you for the guide. I started playing POE 2 weeks ago and decided to play this build after watching the videos and having 0 information about other builds. I have no problem clearing maps, I just face roll anything including resist/no-regens but I'm struggling with dying to some bosses/mechanics that I have no idea. I think that is because of me having no chaos res. Currently completing my atlas bonuses 157/167 and 140/164. Here are some questions;

* What should I prioritize upgrading (I followed the list as much as I could)
* I'm way over 100% crit cap, should I remove any skill points or crit from my gear or leave it as it is?
* I know my atk speed is not correct for CoC breakpoints but I have no idea how to fix it
* What should I plan to do after I'm done with my atlas bonuses and skill trees?

Edit: My current budged is 72ex for upgrades

Here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/L0ir4LRu

I would appreciate ANY kind of help about the game. I'm trying to learn as much as I can untill the next league so I can test myself (That includes playing another build, I know my build choice is bad, I picked it randomly by watching some videos since I had 0 knowledge about the game)
From the linked reddit post in the OP's core mechanics breakdown I went with "The Torrent's Reclamation" belt to give me the needed cooldown recovery speed, and then tinkered with my attack speed until it was 7.5 in my character sheet.

The linked guide said that was the sweet spot unless you could double the speed, 15 aps, otherwise 14% or over CDRS and 7.57 aps in character tab was perfect for us.
I seem to be struggling a lot with this build - feels like it has got no survivability. Map clear is great and fast but whenever i fight bosses (conquerors, etc) - I seem to just get one shot out of nowhere. Any tips?

My gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info