[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Love the build so far. Playing HC so Goin slow forward.
My other char ripped do to harbinger and massive lag and now
I am scared to even do a valdos map, anyone else have this problem
And got tips or solution? My Comp is decent and only get small lags in delerium
Maps but harbinger with reinforcement totaly reks it...
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Ok My damage is great. But I am getting destroyed in t16 Delirium 20%s.

4900 Health
5000 ES

Someone Mind taking a look at my dude and help me build tankier please.

I use a shaper ring with life on spell hit, that gives you alot of instant hp. Spellblock or spell dodge are super strong in Delirium maps. Get some boots with elusiv or speeldodge. Try to have atleast 0 chaos resi
Bought myself a nice new shield for 5ex. Huge difference to survivability. DPS is slightly less but my health hardly ever goes down now.

"
JayCy wrote:
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Ok My damage is great. But I am getting destroyed in t16 Delirium 20%s.

4900 Health
5000 ES

Someone Mind taking a look at my dude and help me build tankier please.

Same thing I said to the other guy - you don't need a life flask. Use a Rumi's instead. Also if you can, pick up a HH for Delirium maps. It's not 100% necessary, but it sure makes things 1000000x's easier. but try it with Rumi's first and see if you stop getting lit up all the time. Also, for a while, I was using Soul of the Brine King when farming Valdo's super harbinger packs because they just love to stun you. If that's what's causing you to get punked so hard in 20% delrious maps (getting stunned I mean) than switch to that and give it a try. It does really help against large packs when half the shit can stun you.
Still leveling the build but I am only sitting at about 50% chance to crit right now at level 74.

What is the best way to get that crit chance up. We are wanting to be at 100% crit chance right?

I have a diamond flask right now but is the Watcher's eye that big of an upgrade for crit chance? Just want to prepare for future upgrades and how to increase that crit chance.

Last edited by jim_Bonks on Mar 7, 2021, 4:28:45 PM
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Still leveling the build but I am only sitting at about 50% chance to crit right now at level 74.

What is the best way to get that crit chance up. We are wanting to be at 100% crit chance right?

I have a diamond flask right now but is the Watcher's eye that big of an upgrade for crit chance? Just want to prepare for future upgrades and how to increase that crit chance.

Flat crit on a Watcher's Eye (Hatred), flat crit in chest, flat crit from bottled faith.
Last edited by CGault11 on Mar 7, 2021, 5:42:34 PM
How do you deal with chaos damage? I get easily one shot by anything that's chaos.

Also I'm not sure how to improve single target damage.. so far its decent but against some bosses it can become troublesome not being able to kill them fast.
Hey again guys, I know the guide has good uppgrade order priorities but watchers with hatred crit
On HC is not gonna happend for me anytime soon, so in terms of dmg and crit chance
what should i aim for? Trying to craft cluster jewels but no luck so far, also trying to find
A decent blizz crown with the right resist for me.
I know i got 2 labs to do but i have been lazy and they are more defensive
Thanks
I made some minor updates in FAQ and upgrade order.

TLDR:
1. I added buying lvl. 21 Ice Nova at no. 2 on upgrade list because leveling this gem is pointless when it's that cheap.
2. I added HC viability question to FAQ.
3. I added guide to how craft "cheap crown".
4. I corrected few typos.
Why are you using the atziris reflection? Amazing build btw. First time killing Sirius
Last edited by myprism on Mar 9, 2021, 12:05:31 PM
what about getting stunned, freezed, bleed? how to deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info