Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Quitting league but want to gamble away the rest of my currency, so if you'd like to feed my gambling addiction and want to purchase my gear for my BA ELE, let me know. Character at lvl 94 is 5100 health max resistance and max chaos res, and 43mil sirus dps. Everything is pretty min maxed besides a few corruptions, and makes the game very easy indeed. I'd love to be able to sell it all to someone but ya know how that goes.

Also couldn't link but a 2x faster ignite, burning dmg, and max life lethal pride, watchers: anger extra dmg as fire dmg, dot multi malevolence, awakened GMP should be in there too

pob: https://pastebin.com/skUiCBAT
A9 sirus before he teleports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T2sWGaoiC4

Sold already for 250ex

Last edited by Tramazings on Feb 25, 2021, 9:13:48 PM

so i got this, am i correct that i just have to augment caster for curse, remove defense to get rid of armour, add chaos for chaos resistance, and craft 8 % increased life?

any order? any multiple outcomes? any way to screw up? -.-
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Feb 24, 2021, 9:50:17 PM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

so i got this, am i correct that i just have to augment caster for curse, remove defense to get rid of armour, add chaos for chaos resistance, and craft 8 % increased life?

Not quite, the apply an additional curse is a little outdated, you can use awakened hextouch and get the use of a 2nd curse without taking up a prefix.

The 2 other prefixs you want on the chest besides the flat life roll are 2 hunter specific rolls, % life and % of physical damage taken as chaos damage (assuming your capping chaos resist). You can go a step further later on an maven orb the chest to elevate the % life roll and get as high as 15%.

I'm questioning the use of Empower really. It doesn't seem to give much and could save an extra gem for CWDT+IC
"
dguay01 wrote:
I'm questioning the use of Empower really. It doesn't seem to give much and could save an extra gem for CWDT+IC

Theres plenty of room for moving gems around, I run cwdt/ic/id in my boots along with flame dash.

I have an extra aura gem in my gloves b/c I run F+S, Malevolence, and Wrath etc.

Hi everyone. Does physical damage over time multiplier on quiver would increase our dps? Or i have to remove influence and aug fire until i rolled with fire damage over time multiplier?

thanks!
"
samller wrote:
Hi everyone. Does physical damage over time multiplier on quiver would increase our dps? Or i have to remove influence and aug fire until i rolled with fire damage over time multiplier?

thanks!

as we don't deal physical DOT damage its a useless stat ;-)
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

Not quite, the apply an additional curse is a little outdated, you can use awakened hextouch and get the use of a 2nd curse without taking up a prefix.

The 2 other prefixs you want on the chest besides the flat life roll are 2 hunter specific rolls, % life and % of physical damage taken as chaos damage (assuming your capping chaos resist). You can go a step further later on an maven orb the chest to elevate the % life roll and get as high as 15%.

i wouldnt say that its a little outdated just depends on your budget awakened hextouch would be one of the last things i upgraded tbh chest mods dont really matter too much
"
dguay01 wrote:

You could also add a utility gem for your golems, culling or blind would be decent options.
Actually, I might try out the blind option if I don't squeeze in flesh and stone.
after trying the arcanist brand coh setup i definitely wount go back. i would have got me an awakened hextouch today but for me the aditional curse on chest is superior.
definitly not outdated.
especially for stuff like simulacrum high juice deli maps and the roaming superbuffed metamorph in.. ?lex ejoris?
dont need to go near that think and still apply all debuffs.
edit: not saying my way is superior just sharing thoughts.

also thx for the idea if disiple of the unyielding: i love it , i actually feel kinda tanky now 6 k life next lvl , and perma 4 end charges while mapping
Last edited by karlklaps on Feb 25, 2021, 4:45:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info