Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
brunowa wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
The fact our BiS gloves are temple based is killing my ocd, every things 30% quality, all white socketed and gilded EXCEPT those peasant gloves, smh.

Anyways though made some more progress, got up to +9 pierce with a new pair of boots I made and finally rerolled that spell crit to attack crit on chest.

You don't need that much pierce.

I went from 1 pierce to 3 pierce and the difference is miniscule.

I would change the craft on your helmet to something more useful like some extra life.

Also I don't believe attack crit on your chest does anything as we don't get our damage from crits. Put in regular additional curse, swap out Hextouch and use Arcanist Brand instead to proc both WOC and Flammability... it's smoother and easier gameplay :) it also procs Elemental Overload for you too as a nice little bonus which frees up a gem slot.

damn that brand idea is rly nice, i planned to remove add curse on chest too. for awakened hextouch , but ur idea seems superior.
never played brands anything important to know about brands in that case? ...fells rly good
"
I guess I don't "NEED" the dex on the armour. I've got a bit of a dex buffer currently, but those types of armors are going for roughly 10 Ex...

cant you just benchcraft 8%life and mana ? lol
Last edited by mysticzero1 on Feb 24, 2021, 4:13:15 AM
"
Carlovski wrote:

More indepth response - build gets scaling PER golem, not just per individual golem. So you get 50% increased buff effect, per golem. So if you only summon 5, thats 200% effect on damage reduction, regen, damage, accuracy and attack speed you are missing. Plus another 40% damage per golem from asendancy and jewels.

Ah, i see now. Thanks.

And what about that cluster? Will it do for the time being(until i get large ones with Primordial bond)? Or it's not worth spending points on and slam them into the tree instead?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
The fact our BiS gloves are temple based is killing my ocd, every things 30% quality, all white socketed and gilded EXCEPT those peasant gloves, smh.

Anyways though made some more progress, got up to +9 pierce with a new pair of boots I made and finally rerolled that spell crit to attack crit on chest.

I would change the craft on your helmet to something more useful like some extra life.

Also I don't believe attack crit on your chest does anything as we don't get our damage from crits. Put in regular additional curse, swap out Hextouch and use Arcanist Brand instead to proc both WOC and Flammability... it's smoother and easier gameplay :) it also procs Elemental Overload for you too as a nice little bonus which frees up a gem slot.

Well attack crit will help proc elemental overload more consistently if not using a spell, but it is fairly minor.

Arcanist brand is a neat idea - I like the idea of one less button. Only issue is the lower activation frequency. It could take a few activations before WoC crits for ele overload. Though in reality most things are dead by then! Crit boot enchant would help a bit. I might switch to it if/when I get the crit enchant (though if I hit lightning damage if not killed recently I might keep that).

"
Carlovski wrote:

Well attack crit will help proc elemental overload more consistently if not using a spell, but it is fairly minor.

Arcanist brand is a neat idea - I like the idea of one less button. Only issue is the lower activation frequency. It could take a few activations before WoC crits for ele overload. Though in reality most things are dead by then! Crit boot enchant would help a bit. I might switch to it if/when I get the crit enchant (though if I hit lightning damage if not killed recently I might keep that).

With Ice Golem alone you are at around 30% crit chance on Burning arrow at around 3 attacks /s. EO is perma up with attacking alone.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Couple of things I might tweak on my build

- The minion nodes aren't that strong. Maybe if you get something good via lethal pride, but even then not convinced. So dropped them (Think quite a few people are doing this already)
- With the points I might switch helmet back to a mana reservation one and grab reservation nodes. Can be sensible and go flesh and stone, or more likely go herald of ash. Mostly so I can stick on a skill effect!

- I'd still like to drop a medium dps cluster for some QoL from megalomaniac. If I could have found one with a dps node, enduring composure (for easy endurance charge) and another ok node I'd have done so already.

- More extreme, if I can get enough chaos res, and squeeze in some +max chaos res I'd like to try going for divine flesh. Would need to lose the lethal pride though. And would still be squishy vs phys damage unless could find a way of fitting in some additional phys taken as ele/chaos.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Another benefit is the extra gem slot.

I now run Vitality along with Hatred+ Malevolence and this Watcher's Eye:

It seems to work very nicely and quickly getting my life back up in difficult situations.
for anyone interested im quitting league and selling my crafts, everything has been posted if anyone has any offers

any offers pm me ingame/ or forum

Last edited by adriano447 on Feb 24, 2021, 12:28:59 PM
"
adriano447 wrote:
for anyone interested im quitting league and selling my crafts, everything has been posted if anyone has any offers

any offers pm me ingame/ or forum

Taking everything for 5ex. You are quitting, so you don't really need currency. And, realistically, no one is playing on Standard, so you don't need to carry it over.

>:D
I wasnt using a brand, as others pointed out my EO is up nonstop already, crit rates crazy high.

The only things I do a bit different are a few utility gems and I run a slightly different skill tree that allows malevolence, wrath, and flesh and stone with 130 mana leftover and a 35 mana burning arrow.

The 1 empty gem socket in my crown is just where awakened hextouch will go, its next on the to do list.

Heres all my junk atm;

I can go back later and change a few things but im using this atm to level to around 98ish b/c as insanely over-powered the build is I was still dying way too much to random trash stuff like porcupines and just nonsense that happens too fast in crowded/juiced maps to react to at 5.3k life.

The blind, and moreso the extra ranged mitigation solved the porcupine problem, and the constant endurance charges plus extended frequent immortal call fixed everything else.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 24, 2021, 10:42:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info