Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
JCOH35 wrote:
I wasnt using a brand, as others pointed out my EO is up nonstop already, crit rates crazy high.

The only things I do a bit different are a few utility gems and I run a slightly different skill tree that allows malevolence, wrath, and flesh and stone with 130 mana leftover and a 35 mana burning arrow.

Mind sharing the specific tweaks you made to the tree to fit in Flesh and Stone? I'm concerned about the relatively low life and dying to things like porcs myself and would rather fix that before I give the build a shot. I also notice you took Overcharged on your anoint - for the extra IC duration you mention?
Awesome build! One question, I haven't ring with eleweakness curse, but have additional curse chest. Should I use eleweakness instead of combustion in WoC-Hextouch-Flamm-Comb setup?
Disregard, the double ignite jewel went instantly.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 24, 2021, 4:42:33 PM
"
ConsPark wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
I wasnt using a brand, as others pointed out my EO is up nonstop already, crit rates crazy high.

The only things I do a bit different are a few utility gems and I run a slightly different skill tree that allows malevolence, wrath, and flesh and stone with 130 mana leftover and a 35 mana burning arrow.

Mind sharing the specific tweaks you made to the tree to fit in Flesh and Stone? I'm concerned about the relatively low life and dying to things like porcs myself and would rather fix that before I give the build a shot. I also notice you took Overcharged on your anoint - for the extra IC duration you mention?

Ya I ended up settling on disciple of the unyielding over overcharged, but same principle.

https://pastebin.com/ihqDa4Tw

Thats my current tree, life still ends the same, around 5.5k life with good gear.

That PoB isnt configured so ignore dps calcs etc, just a quick copy/paste to show skill tree.
Managed to hit Burning arrow debuff effect spamming enchanted fossils (Terrible idea, they are expensive!). But hit the Merc lab roll, not uber.
Arrgh!
After gearing up and playing it, I can say-really solid build, I just wish there would be a way to somehow fit in mana leech in it, aside from anointing it, I can't really think of anything tbh
"
Styah wrote:
After gearing up and playing it, I can say-really solid build, I just wish there would be a way to somehow fit in mana leech in it, aside from anointing it, I can't really think of anything tbh

Hover over my Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Gem in bow.
"
Styah wrote:

I have annointed Soul Raker... it's quite a nice quality of life and allows you to use another flask instead of mana. Give it a try. It's cheap to test it out.

Divergent ELe Damage is another option.

But using Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks for the extra 5% more damage is pretty nice.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 24, 2021, 7:47:35 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Styah wrote:

Hover over my Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks Gem in bow.

Ah yeah there's that, bit of a dmg loss compared to awakened but that might be worth it

Anointing it is too much of a damage loss I think, and just remembered you could get mana leech on a quiver. There's a few options it seems, I think it's a good quality of life change+ using a better flask instead of a mana one

Nvm, the quiver is phys leech, so I guess divergent ele dmg is a good choice
Last edited by Styah on Feb 24, 2021, 7:59:55 PM
hey, any guide on crafting the bodyarmour? cant find it in here sry if i missed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info