Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey!

Pretty interested in this build, just wondering how it holds up in delirium maps? With or without head hunter.

Cheers

I can comfortably clear 80% delirium with and without HH.
Could probably run 100% easily too but didnt try yet because my PC probably cant handle it really.
Done most of my quiver - though can't use till I sort out my lightning res.

Involved a bit of luck - got a T1 life, T1 dot quiver, but also had t1 crit multi. Used a remove suffix add prefix and got incredibly lucky and hit t3 wed.
"
Sarciss wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey!

Pretty interested in this build, just wondering how it holds up in delirium maps? With or without head hunter.

Cheers

Could probably run 100% easily too but didnt try yet because my PC probably cant handle it really.

I farmed for quite some time 100% fractured maps without any issues. Had even an elder guardian on that map, which could easily be killed without HH buffs + GMP.

"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Sarciss wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Hey!

Cheers

I farmed for quite some time 100% fractured maps without any issues. Had even an elder guardian on that map, which could easily be killed without HH buffs + GMP.

Oh that's awesome,

I managed to six link the bow required and have 40 exalt left, will that take me very far with this build?
"
Coatesy wrote:

Oh that's awesome,

I managed to six link the bow required and have 40 exalt left, will that take me very far with this build?

thats roughly the budget i started with. If you craft the gear instead of trying to buy it you should be able to put it together easily. Maybe not the elevated helmet and some endgame minmax but 40ex made it completely endgame and deli map viable. I ditched the RRM enchant though.
Didnt have any absolutely necessary upgrades left with that budget but rather some nice-to-have or QoL upgrades.
Thanks for that, I'll start having a look at some stuff.

Sorry for the silly question whats the RRM enchant? Reduced Reservation Mana?

I've never done any crafting before, hopefully it goes well.

I think I will be happy if I can get to 20mil damage, don't think I'd ever reach the 30mil mark.
Last edited by Coatesy on Feb 22, 2021, 8:03:51 AM
So I'm on basically the budget version of this and have a bit of currency saved up, half crafted boots in my stash, I want to know what's the quickest way to get into 100% delerious maps as I've tried T16 Burial Chambers 100% and I got destroyed, do I save for a HH, craft gear or incorporate self poison?

Also still new to this build so any tips on the best upgrades to go for first is appreciated, I have about 30ex in stash right now but can make more.

Cool build. Apologize if it’s been asked (Don’t know how to search threads). Is this build HC viable?
"
Nithox wrote:
Cool build. Apologize if it’s been asked (Don’t know how to search threads). Is this build HC viable?

It could be with certain changes to the build, but i wouldn't recommend playing it on HC because it is rather prone to accidents.
"
Nithox wrote:

Not a chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info