Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
AbsoluteMick wrote:
So I'm on basically the budget version of this and have a bit of currency saved up, half crafted boots in my stash, I want to know what's the quickest way to get into 100% delerious maps as I've tried T16 Burial Chambers 100% and I got destroyed, do I save for a HH, craft gear or incorporate self poison?

Also still new to this build so any tips on the best upgrades to go for first is appreciated, I have about 30ex in stash right now but can make more.

You miss a lot of stuff tbh.
Not sure what you really NEED for 100 deli but MUCH cheaper than a HH is getting some pierce (+ ignite speed) on boots.
Phys as cold on helmet.
curse on hit + +1 curse on chest (thats a pretty easy upgrade with 30ex imho.)
You miss tons of damage on the quiver as well like additional pierce and %to damager over time.
Dont get why you sit on that currency rather than get some (quite cheap tbf) upgrades lol.
The road to HH is for sure longer than getting those upgrades with deterministic harvest crafts.

Another big oof i just noticed is you not running a SINGLE awakened gem? These are for the most part dirt cheap and at level 1 better than the regular ones.
Cmon dude you cant expect to flawlessy run the hardest content when you run standard gems even without quality xD
I hope you realize getting even 1% of MORE (not increased) modifiers is crazy good and worth every penny.

Some flat damage + flat life non-cluster jewels also dirt cheap and better than what you have currently.
Watchers eye is a reasonable upgrade too within 10ex although id fix your gear and support gems first.
Last edited by Sarciss on Feb 22, 2021, 11:34:03 AM

I tryed a bit more defens gear
Hey, I wanna switch over to this build from my current one because I hit a wall with my current build and I can't really progress with it, having trouble doing Tier 15-16s, I dont have a huge budget (currently have about 10 ex), is it possible for me to get this build somewhat going, not looking to be exactly fully functional but if I could at least get started I can progress towards the budget and then the finalized version playing the build. I dont really have another build I can/want to play to farm curreny for this one but I really liked this build and want to try the new elementalist, so with 10 ex, what are the absolute must-gets that I should buy to get the build going? I am guessing 6L bow + golem stuff are the first things I should get, but what else? Also how should I level the build, how should I proceed with the tree? Sorry for bunch of noob questions, fairly new to the game and really wanna try out the endgame on a character this league, thanks alot if you could take time to answer!
Last edited by Noxcydeo on Feb 22, 2021, 2:16:33 PM

Hit a lucky anul on my helm project after a failed maven. Oh so close, let's hope tonight's maven hits right
Great build, I'm loving it. Just farming/crafting high end stuff now.

One question thought, my characther tab only show 31% damage reduction, how do you get 60?

thanks!!
Incredible build mate, just incredible.

Got a question on the watchers eye.
You said 25% of your damage comes from the Wrath mod.
If i uncheck the mod in your POB its going down from 27.9 to 25.8, thats more like 8%

so before i invest a shitton in a double watchers, could you tell me if i misscalculated something?

Cheers and thx for this beast build !! :)
"
PaiDoMato wrote:
Great build, I'm loving it. Just farming/crafting high end stuff now.

One question thought, my characther tab only show 31% damage reduction, how do you get 60?

thanks!!

Most of it comes from the Chaos Golem. You get it to level 22/23 with Empower, and a lot of buff effects from the 2 golem ascendancies, the Primordial Bond cluster, alternate quality on the golem itself... the same goes for the other golems too.
Always wanted to try a ignite build, Got most of the items minus the expensive ones. I just wanna kill bosses no t16 100%deli nonsense(never been a hardocre farmer, hell I even saved every exalt to buy my HH in standard) to get my HO, I can doit with my glad bleed bow build but using snipe is quite lethal with multiple bosses.
Hey guys, i'm running a budget version and i'm loving it! Did Sirus A5 quite easy and breezing through red maps, but sometimes i still got one shotted (Totally my fault, used to play CoC Cyclone). I have 10ex right now and i want to upgrade my survivability. Should i rush a better Chest + Empower for golems and A vermillion curse ring? Or should i fix something else? Ty!

POB: https://pastebin.com/ceGZBDv5

Yo I think my helm is cursed, took me four Maven orbs to elevate the ignite mod - tried to elevate an already elevated 'phys taken as cold' mod twice. Finally got there in the end though, just need to fix up resists and figure out what third prefix I want there I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info