Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
faytte wrote:
"
modernica wrote:
I got super-luck rolling a lethal pride. Ended up with x3 5% chance to deal double damage, x2 ignites deal damage 10% faster, x2 4% max life rolls and a 20% burning damage roll, but that's on the endurance charge node.

How are you guys sustaining mana when using 2 auras? I'm fine with using an enduring flask, I'm just wondering if there is an alternative way.

"
ssampiseth wrote:
medium cluster with Blowback and Cooked Alive is still expensive lol, anyone knows how to craft it or best alternative to those 2 notable?

I crafted 3 of the 4 using scorched fossils. Took around 100 of them each. Wasting affliction and Burning Bright are good alternatives. They're only slightly less powerful.

Double Damage does nothing for Damage over Time/Ailments. It only affects hit damage. Your ignites are based off base damage, which is not affected by % to deal double damage.

Yea, somebody sent me a msg in-game telling me that. Bummer.
Amazing build! Thx, taked so much satisfaction.
Now it`s one of the best in my top builds.
The mana sustain seems to be a common complaint, remember with a few different passives in the skill tree, a -15% helm enchant, and lv4 enlighten you can run malevolence, wrath, AND flesh and stone and still have 110-130 mana left and a 35 mana burning arrow, you can also run divergent elemental damage with attacks for free mana leech or just use a mana flask.

How would I go about Crafting another "Arrows pierce an additional target". I crafted this so far but I'm not sure where to go from here. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
"
DangerDean wrote:

How would I go about Crafting another "Arrows pierce an additional target". I crafted this so far but I'm not sure where to go from here. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Craft it on helmet or gloves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR-bqHmbzLM&feature=youtu.be

i've made a video with this build doing Sirus 8

you can attach to post if you want it
"
modernica wrote:

Yea, somebody sent me a msg in-game telling me that. Bummer.

Just the faster ignites and life roll are worth using though, I'd have been happy with that.
"
modernica wrote:

I crafted 3 of the 4 using scorched fossils. Took around 100 of them each. Wasting affliction and Burning Bright are good alternatives. They're only slightly less powerful.

Brush with death is a decent option too, an ok damage mod, and %life on kill.
Rolling jewels is quite annoying though, wish there was an easier way to split resonator stacks.
I might look at dropping a fire dot medium for a megalomaniac with a damage mod and some QoL/defence though do also lose a jewel slot that way.
Hello everyone.
Hope everything is ok.

I would like to know if 15ex is enough to start with this build.
What should be my priority in items?

Thanks in advance.
Hey!

Pretty interested in this build, just wondering how it holds up in delirium maps? With or without head hunter.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info