Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Kripto1183 wrote:
what is the ideal number to have on the lethal pride jewel?

You just have to divine it until you get the desired mods

I have one for sale that has 4% max life, 20% burning dmg, 5% inc strength, and 2x ignite faster ( one of the ignite faster is on righteous decree, but that isn't a bad option because the reduced mana mana cost)
Really love this build, thank you for sharing this guide! It is one of my fav build :D

A quick question about crafting the helmet, i have it with T1 life and two useless resistance suffix now; which it has two open prefix and one open suffix, should i slam redeemer orb now? or should i use craft table to block the last suffix first to make it has better chance to get damage taken as cold?

Appreciate all the help!

"
samller wrote:
Really love this build, thank you for sharing this guide! It is one of my fav build :D

A quick question about crafting the helmet, i have it with T1 life and two useless resistance suffix now; which it has two open prefix and one open suffix, should i slam redeemer orb now? or should i use craft table to block the last suffix first to make it has better chance to get damage taken as cold?

Appreciate all the help!

I blocked the suffix and got lucky with the cold there.

I just finished using maven orb on the new helmet/boots and got lucky again on hitting maven on the first try. Need lots of divine and fix the resists to use chaos.
err...bad luck...hit Unleash....smh

I'm planning on making this build and crafted this quiver with essences, I'll get fire dot with aug fire, is the projectiles pierce mod something I should keep?
Last edited by Cataporozo on Feb 21, 2021, 7:18:44 PM
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
Kripto1183 wrote:
what is the ideal number to have on the lethal pride jewel?

You just have to divine it until you get the desired mods

I have one for sale that has 4% max life, 20% burning dmg, 5% inc strength, and 2x ignite faster ( one of the ignite faster is on righteous decree, but that isn't a bad option because the reduced mana mana cost)

Rolling the jewels is hard work. Just spent far too much currency trying to get something good. Settled with 3* burning damage and a Phys as extra fire one. Really wanted defensive mods more than damage though, ideally with a faster ignite. Very hard to hit though.
Build seems really solid so far, I played chieftain burning arrow a couple of leagues back and this is far stronger.
Steamrolling through everything (low tiers at the moment but can tell it's going to carry into proper maps) with no damage on quiver or helm and only half my jewels socketed (and only 2 labs done).

Accidently bought an ready influenced pair of gloves, but they are fairly decent as they are, will craft a proper pair of Hunter ones eventually, but might be one of the last things

I got super-luck rolling a lethal pride. Ended up with x3 5% chance to deal double damage, x2 ignites deal damage 10% faster, x2 4% max life rolls and a 20% burning damage roll, but that's on the endurance charge node.

How are you guys sustaining mana when using 2 auras? I'm fine with using an enduring flask, I'm just wondering if there is an alternative way.

"
ssampiseth wrote:
medium cluster with Blowback and Cooked Alive is still expensive lol, anyone knows how to craft it or best alternative to those 2 notable?

I crafted 3 of the 4 using scorched fossils. Took around 100 of them each. Wasting affliction and Burning Bright are good alternatives. They're only slightly less powerful.
Last edited by modernica on Feb 21, 2021, 7:28:52 PM
"
modernica wrote:
I got super-luck rolling a lethal pride. Ended up with x3 5% chance to deal double damage, x2 ignites deal damage 10% faster, x2 4% max life rolls and a 20% burning damage roll, but that's on the endurance charge node.

How are you guys sustaining mana when using 2 auras? I'm fine with using an enduring flask, I'm just wondering if there is an alternative way.

"
ssampiseth wrote:
medium cluster with Blowback and Cooked Alive is still expensive lol, anyone knows how to craft it or best alternative to those 2 notable?

I crafted 3 of the 4 using scorched fossils. Took around 100 of them each. Wasting affliction and Burning Bright are good alternatives. They're only slightly less powerful.

2 Auras? Bruh take Sovereignty Cluster and use Flesh and Stone too.

But to answer the question:

Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks support give .5% elemental damage leeched as mana. That + a little more unreserved mana does it for me.

Also have -10 mana cost on ring.

In other news:
Got a good double corrupt on bow :P
"
modernica wrote:

"
ssampiseth wrote:

Double Damage does nothing for Damage over Time/Ailments. It only affects hit damage. Your ignites are based off base damage, which is not affected by % to deal double damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info