Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

What's the optimal golem set up for bosses and mapping? ATM I just use 2 of each and 1 flame golem.
do you have an estimate of the price on the standar server?
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
Wienic wrote:
"
Ayrill wrote:
Hey guys,

is there anything i can do to leech mana with this build?

divergent elemental damage with attacks support

what? again for noobs please :D

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Elemental_Damage_with_Attacks_Support

Divergent quality give you

Per 1% Quality 0.025% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Mana instead of 0.5% damage per quality.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/7j8OqXnS5

You can fix your talent tree, it says that you have 46 points unallocated and get sovereignty.

"
Pancakezx wrote:
What's the optimal golem set up for bosses and mapping? ATM I just use 2 of each and 1 flame golem.

I use 3 chaos, 2 stone, 2 fire, 1 ice, 1 lightning.

Their buff dont stack but you want to have a backup of the most important golems if they die.
Last edited by Clerigon on May 14, 2021, 1:59:08 PM
-double post-
Last edited by Clerigon on May 14, 2021, 1:56:16 PM
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
"
Malira wrote:
Hey guys, if anyone has a sec, just happened upon around 20 ex (found a bottled faith and a few other things) aside from the 4th blowback/cooked alive gem, what should i upgrade to maximize dps?

Feeling fairly tanky, but would love to pump the dps in addition to the obvious 4th cluster im picking up. Kinda wanting to try and crush sirius.

1. Your flasks are horrible and cheap to fix. This is only partially about DPS, but very important. You basically want almost a completely new set of flasks. Taste of hate is correct, but it migth be worth to buy a better roll at some point. Life flask and secodn mana flask - get rid of those. Quicksilver shoudld have "of Adrenaline" suffix for easy 28-30% (depending on budget) more movement speed. This makes mapping significantly faster. Get "of Warding" on an enduring mana flask. Right now your life flask stops when at full hp, so you probably have a horrible time in maps with temporal chains. You should be able live without bleed immunity from "of Staunching", if you get corrupted blood immunity on for example mantra of flames or primordial eminence. This is very convenient for Sirus anyway, because several of his abilities cause corrupted blood. Normal bleeding isn't overly relevant in comparison. Your two now free flask slots should be Atziris promise, ideally a good roll, especally the elemental dmg as chaos dmg. This is an easy 20% MORE dps. Cinderswallow Urn is the second flask, and certainly affordable by now. Gives 10% MORE dps, great heal during mapping, 50% stun immunity (very useful) and 10% movement speed. Make sure you get one with those two latter mods, there are different variants. In total these flask changes should cost you maybe 2 ex and the change will be massive.

2. Gloves should have either burning dmg vs ignited enemies temple mod or fire dot multi. Those two mods do far more than the little increase from apothecary base. You could probably get a significant upgrade for even less than an ex.

3. Burning arrow lvl 20 with 10% quality is not good. If you don't want to use vaal burning arrow, you can just get a lvl 21/20 burning arrow gem for 20c. Otherwise get a vaal burning arrow gem as good as possible (21/20 is very expensive though).

4. Cheap awakened gems. Some of the support gems have reasonably cheap awakened versions which would increase your dps by quite a bit once lvl 5.

5. Chest is reasonable for now, but in the long run you dont want additional curse on there. Awakened hextouch would give you a 2nd curse as well, but that gem is 15 ex. Probably not the best investment right now, but once you have that consider switching either to a 6L hyrri's for massive dps or a chest with tons of life and redeemer mod "nearby enemies are blinded" for a great additional defensive layer.

6. If you dont have a watchers eye, get a watchers eye. With a limited budget, dot multi with malevolence single mod should be the best probably.

This is all super helpful. Thanks for taking your time to write all that out, going to follow all of this. Cheers
Last edited by Malira on May 14, 2021, 2:22:03 PM
I`ll be honest with you guys, I've read a few posts already and I still don`t get it how can you say this build is fairly tanky. I die like a noob in 1 shot sometimes. Is true that my HP is 4.2k but still I was expecting more. Most likely is from my crap chaos res but I have no idea how to improve from now on. If anyone has any ideas, I`m open to suggestions!
"
MirrorOfSin wrote:
I`ll be honest with you guys, I've read a few posts already and I still don`t get it how can you say this build is fairly tanky. I die like a noob in 1 shot sometimes. Is true that my HP is 4.2k but still I was expecting more. Most likely is from my crap chaos res but I have no idea how to improve from now on. If anyone has any ideas, I`m open to suggestions!

Just pointing the obvious, you lack chaos res, plenty of dps nodes could be used to get the scion life wheel, no curse immunity, lack of >30% phy taken as ele (helm+chest at least, hopefully on the lethal pride too), no cwdt ic setup, no +1max res amulet, antistun on clusters so you can remove crappy unwavering stance and free 7 nodes and so on.

The guide is a template, if you feel you lack tankiness, you can always ditch some dps and go for more life and other qol stuff, like i said above or other stuff like blind+phytakenasfire chest or w/e. I.e. i'm using an stibnite for the smoke cloud during ultimatums, as i don't need the mana flask.

Don't get me wrong though, it's really tanky for a bow build, but you can't reasonably expect it to be like a max block glad or something like that (at least not w/o an extreme budget i guess). So, maybe each person's expectations on the 'tankiness' are on a different level, and that's the cause of the confusion.
Last edited by Lisann on May 14, 2021, 3:00:55 PM
"
Lisann wrote:
"
MirrorOfSin wrote:

Just pointing the obvious, you lack chaos res, plenty of dps nodes could be used to get the scion life wheel, no curse immunity, lack of >30% phy taken as ele (helm+chest at least, hopefully on the lethal pride too), no cwdt ic setup, no +1max res amulet, antistun on clusters so you can remove crappy unwavering stance and free 7 nodes and so on.

The guide is a template, if you feel you lack tankiness, you can always ditch some dps and go for more life and other qol stuff, like i said above or other stuff like blind+phytakenasfire chest or w/e. I.e. i'm using an stibnite for the smoke cloud during ultimatums, as i don't need the mana flask.

Don't get me wrong though, it's really tanky for a bow build, but you can't reasonably expect it to be like a max block glad or something like that (at least not w/o an extreme budget i guess). So, maybe each person's expectations on the 'tankiness' are on a different level, and that's the cause of the confusion.

Thanks for the info. I don`t expect to be a max block char but I die in 1 hit, I can`t finish my ultimatums, can`t kill Sirus. Almost failed a warlord. Is sad. The dps in maps is good but i tried for example an 80% delirium map and i died 5 times.
"
MirrorOfSin wrote:

Thanks for the info. I don`t expect to be a max block char but I die in 1 hit, I can`t finish my ultimatums, can`t kill Sirus. Almost failed a warlord. Is sad. The dps in maps is good but i tried for example an 80% delirium map and i died 5 times.

One major part of survival for sirus and ultis is kiting. Not facetanking stuff. There will be some unavoidable deaths during ultis to desyncs and whatnot, but most of them can be dodged, and that's also true for sirus beams. Shoot and run. Knowing mechanics and patterns for Sirus is obviously great.

On that note, Corrupted blood on a jewel is also kinda a must, on a flask it's not enough. Immunity to silence/maim/hinder are QoL during ultis.

Getting rid of unwavering stance and those pathing nodes and getting the scion wheel instead, would probably get you to 5k life at least. Enchanting your boots with antistun will be necessary. Spiritual aid is in kind of the same place, these 5 nodes would be great in Barbarism instead.

You have waaay more damage than i do (vaal ba), and it's more than enough for phasing sirus and killing him in 2 or 3 seconds. You should be able to kill him deathless. Conquerors should be a bad joke for you as well.
Last edited by Lisann on May 14, 2021, 5:12:06 PM
"
Lisann wrote:
"
MirrorOfSin wrote:

One major part of survival for sirus and ultis is kiting. Not facetanking stuff. There will be some unavoidable deaths during ultis to desyncs and whatnot, but most of them can be dodged, and that's also true for sirus beams. Shoot and run. Knowing mechanics and patterns for Sirus is obviously great.

On that note, Corrupted blood on a jewel is also kinda a must, on a flask it's not enough. Immunity to silence/maim/hinder are QoL during ultis.

Getting rid of unwavering stance and those pathing nodes and getting the scion wheel instead, would probably get you to 5k life at least. Enchanting your boots with antistun will be necessary. Spiritual aid is in kind of the same place, these 5 nodes would be great in Barbarism instead.

You have plenty more damage than i do, and it's more than enough for phasing sirus and killing him in 2 or 3 of his attacks on 4th phase. You should be able to kill him deathless.

Thanks again! I forgot about the lab enchant for boots, but i have corrupted blood on a jwl and i changed my Enduring mana flask with a immune to curse one

EDIT : and i divined my Lethal Pride to get 5% of phys taken as extra fire 8% more life and 1% life regen.

Got rid of Unwavering Stance Arsonist and Magma Strikes and got more life nodes.

I`m at 4979 life now. Hope it will feel a bit better
Last edited by MirrorOfSin on May 14, 2021, 5:40:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info