Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
NaineNoire wrote:
"
NaineNoire wrote:
I have come to really appreciate the build's capabilities even though I am miles behind in both gear and node allocation (turning lvl 70 shortly).

A few questions;

Having added fire damage to attacks/bow attacks in our gear or jewels does not mess with our EE? Running a Malachai's Artifice with a Lightning Golem slotted.

Is it better to evenly distribute my golems across all types or have one of each and the rest being Lightning ones - for EE?

Is the inclusion of Storm Brand advisable so as to proc EO more often?

Running with Malevolence, Herald of Ash and a lvl 5 Clarity for now, linked to an Enlighten lvl 4. 218 unreserved mana. I intended to swap Wrath for the Herald but unless I spec into the Sovereignty nodes or have my helm enchanted with either auras having reduced reservation I cannot see that happening.

Which leads to the next question; is mana leech in whatever form advised?

Considering Mantra of Flames, ideally with immunity to corrupted blood. How important are high rolls on it?

Will appreciate input :)

My Pbin: https://pastebin.com/ht4CTKuh

Bump

1. Only your golem has EE. As long as you don't any ways of giving him fire damage (like Anger Aura) ull get the EE bonus.

2. This is personal Preference but i suggest running 2 Stone and 2 Chaos (so u don't lose regen and phys reduction), 3 Lightning for EE and 1 of each of the rest.

3. You should have no trouble keeping up Elemental Overload but if you do you can get the 120% increased crtical chance if you didn't crit recently on your boots.

4. Mana is always an issue for the build so get used to always pressing the mana flask. Once you play this build enough and your finger will always be on the mana flask you'll forget about this. To keep up mana up on bosses you can use Divergent Elemental Damage with attacks - its not enough but its better than nothing.

5. Mantra is very strong (especially if you have a headhunter), i would rather go for high rolls on it than getting corrupted blood (you can get that on any of your rare jewels or something cheap like Primordial Eminence).
"
oleg255 wrote:
"
dhominico wrote:

-buying vaal burning arrow (for bosses it is a huge difference)

u mean the simple lvl 20 vaal BA? I've got it but i've always thought that 23q BA would be a better choice...

If you read vaal burning arrow it literally says 100% MORE damage with ignite over regular BA. Literally doubles your dps.

Even with super budget gear you can do like guardians just by having 4 shots of Vaal BA prepped.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 13, 2021, 7:20:13 PM
Well according to Pob i'm sitting at 42 million shaper dps.

That includes equipping

2mod watcher

30% faster ignite Lethal Pride

switching to

and a bunch of crafted rare gear giving me another 25% faster ignite in total and a lot of dot/fdot multi and added damage

Not sure how i would squeeze more dps out of the build now.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 13, 2021, 7:39:46 PM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
oleg255 wrote:
"
dhominico wrote:

-buying vaal burning arrow (for bosses it is a huge difference)

u mean the simple lvl 20 vaal BA? I've got it but i've always thought that 23q BA would be a better choice...

If you read vaal burning arrow it literally says 100% MORE damage with ignite over regular BA. Literally doubles your dps.

Even with super budget gear you can do like guardians just by having 4 shots of Vaal BA prepped.

well noted, i gotta read more, thanks! :D
"
Malira wrote:
"
IMAVIRGIN1g wrote:
Just leaving a review after 3 days of in game play time, level 89 and can't seem to make it much further at this point.

since you set your profile to private lemme guess, one or all of these:

1- Didn't get all of your ascendencies thus dont have your elemental shield (2000 bonus life)
2- Not running empower on your golems and missing out on 15%+ phys reduction
3- No phys taken as cold/fire in your helm
4- No arctic armor
5- not enough HP nodes
6- not running 9 golems
7- not using the right flasks
8- still wearing tabula (lol)

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Right
5. Wrong
6. Wrong
7. Wrong
8. Wrong

Well looks like you have a failing score. If you're going to try and insult someone you should do it in a more factual manner. My opinion of the build is one that has been stated multiple times throughout the thread. The only thing to 'lol' about is the fact you're trying to insult someone based upon a video game, good one, but you failed.
"
IMAVIRGIN1g wrote:

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Right
5. Wrong
6. Wrong
7. Wrong
8. Wrong

Well looks like you have a failing score. If you're going to try and insult someone you should do it in a more factual manner. My opinion of the build is one that has been stated multiple times throughout the thread. The only thing to 'lol' about is the fact you're trying to insult someone based upon a video game, good one, but you failed.

You haven't given any specifics at all about your build or gear, and as the previous poster points out, your profile is private. How is it a surprise that you aren't getting anything constructive or factual back? There are literally no facts to go by.
Last edited by Varroh on May 13, 2021, 10:03:14 PM
"
Varroh wrote:
"
IMAVIRGIN1g wrote:

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Wrong
4. Right
5. Wrong
6. Wrong
7. Wrong
8. Wrong

You haven't given any specifics at all about your build or gear, and as the previous poster points out, your profile is private. How is it a surprise that you aren't getting anything constructive or factual back? There are literally no facts to go by.

In my post I did not ask for any advice and I was simply pointing out the obvious of this build. My intention is to INFORM those who skim the comments looking for builds to play. It's a pretty obvious view point this build is FUN but requires A LOT of currency to MIN/MAX and to be adequate late game. The fact people continue to bring up my profile being private is a joke to me. I don't need anyone's verification to validate my opinions on the build in question. The multitude of replies that state exactly my same view points is a clear indication that this build is a very expensive glass cannon if you follow the original posters guide. You can disagree all you want and have a field day about my profile being private but it doesn't change the facts.
Hey guys, if anyone has a sec, just happened upon around 20 ex (found a bottled faith and a few other things) aside from the 4th blowback/cooked alive gem, what should i upgrade to maximize dps?

Feeling fairly tanky, but would love to pump the dps in addition to the obvious 4th cluster im picking up. Kinda wanting to try and crush sirius.

Last edited by Malira on May 14, 2021, 12:13:45 AM
"
Malira wrote:
Hey guys, if anyone has a sec, just happened upon around 20 ex (found a bottled faith and a few other things) aside from the 4th blowback/cooked alive gem, what should i upgrade to maximize dps?

Feeling fairly tanky, but would love to pump the dps in addition to the obvious 4th cluster im picking up. Kinda wanting to try and crush sirius.

1. Your flasks are horrible and cheap to fix. This is only partially about DPS, but very important. You basically want almost a completely new set of flasks. Taste of hate is correct, but it migth be worth to buy a better roll at some point. Life flask and secodn mana flask - get rid of those. Quicksilver shoudld have "of Adrenaline" suffix for easy 28-30% (depending on budget) more movement speed. This makes mapping significantly faster. Get "of Warding" on an enduring mana flask. Right now your life flask stops when at full hp, so you probably have a horrible time in maps with temporal chains. You should be able live without bleed immunity from "of Staunching", if you get corrupted blood immunity on for example mantra of flames or primordial eminence. This is very convenient for Sirus anyway, because several of his abilities cause corrupted blood. Normal bleeding isn't overly relevant in comparison. Your two now free flask slots should be Atziris promise, ideally a good roll, especally the elemental dmg as chaos dmg. This is an easy 20% MORE dps. Cinderswallow Urn is the second flask, and certainly affordable by now. Gives 10% MORE dps, great heal during mapping, 50% stun immunity (very useful) and 10% movement speed. Make sure you get one with those two latter mods, there are different variants. In total these flask changes should cost you maybe 2 ex and the change will be massive.

2. Gloves should have either burning dmg vs ignited enemies temple mod or fire dot multi. Those two mods do far more than the little increase from apothecary base. You could probably get a significant upgrade for even less than an ex.

3. Burning arrow lvl 20 with 10% quality is not good. If you don't want to use vaal burning arrow, you can just get a lvl 21/20 burning arrow gem for 20c. Otherwise get a vaal burning arrow gem as good as possible (21/20 is very expensive though).

4. Cheap awakened gems. Some of the support gems have reasonably cheap awakened versions which would increase your dps by quite a bit once lvl 5.

5. Chest is reasonable for now, but in the long run you dont want additional curse on there. Awakened hextouch would give you a 2nd curse as well, but that gem is 15 ex. Probably not the best investment right now, but once you have that consider switching either to a 6L hyrri's for massive dps or a chest with tons of life and redeemer mod "nearby enemies are blinded" for a great additional defensive layer.

6. If you dont have a watchers eye, get a watchers eye. With a limited budget, dot multi with malevolence single mod should be the best probably.

Hello guys,
First, english is not my native speak, so sorry for some mistakes I will do.
This Build looks like a ton of fun I think, but I read that it will be very squishy and abnormal expensive. :/
I have around 22 ex, maybe I can sell some more stuff and maybe I can get bow, body, bereks and the amulet for a little cheaper by a guild mate.
Did you think I can try to start with this build with my currency?
Have a nice day you all and thanks for advice. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info