Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

How should I continue to craft this helm? Lock suffixes and veil chaos? lock suffix, scour, close eyes and slam?
"
NaineNoire wrote:
I have come to really appreciate the build's capabilities even though I am miles behind in both gear and node allocation (turning lvl 70 shortly).

A few questions;

Having added fire damage to attacks/bow attacks in our gear or jewels does not mess with our EE? Running a Malachai's Artifice with a Lightning Golem slotted.

Is it better to evenly distribute my golems across all types or have one of each and the rest being Lightning ones - for EE?

Is the inclusion of Storm Brand advisable so as to proc EO more often?

Running with Malevolence, Herald of Ash and a lvl 5 Clarity for now, linked to an Enlighten lvl 4. 218 unreserved mana. I intended to swap Wrath for the Herald but unless I spec into the Sovereignty nodes or have my helm enchanted with either auras having reduced reservation I cannot see that happening.

Which leads to the next question; is mana leech in whatever form advised?

Considering Mantra of Flames, ideally with immunity to corrupted blood. How important are high rolls on it?

Will appreciate input :)

My Pbin: https://pastebin.com/ht4CTKuh

Bump
How to choose the large jewel with Primordial Bond on close place? Last time i bought with 2 notables one, but PB was on opposite side.
"
How should I continue to craft this helm? Lock suffixes and veil chaos? lock suffix, scour, close eyes and slam?

I'd go lock scour and Aisling for double veil. +2 auras and +2proj + crafted life would prolly be the best, with +2 auras and hybrid life + crafted proj the 2nd best. This way you can socket your auras here and get more dmg out of them.

Lock chaos veil would be the next best choise, albeit riskier, because you can kinda brick it and need a harvest keep suffix if worse goes to worst.

"
Atziri_Hordes wrote:
How to choose the large jewel with Primordial Bond on close place? Last time i bought with 2 notables one, but PB was on opposite side.

PoB. Simulate the cluster there and see. There are a few that you know by heart that don't work, like feasting fiends and skeletal atrophy, after a while.

"
NaineNoire wrote:
I have come to really appreciate the build's capabilities even though I am miles behind in both gear and node allocation (turning lvl 70 shortly).

A few questions;

Having added fire damage to attacks/bow attacks in our gear or jewels does not mess with our EE? Running a Malachai's Artifice with a Lightning Golem slotted.

Is it better to evenly distribute my golems across all types or have one of each and the rest being Lightning ones - for EE?

Is the inclusion of Storm Brand advisable so as to proc EO more often?

Running with Malevolence, Herald of Ash and a lvl 5 Clarity for now, linked to an Enlighten lvl 4. 218 unreserved mana. I intended to swap Wrath for the Herald but unless I spec into the Sovereignty nodes or have my helm enchanted with either auras having reduced reservation I cannot see that happening.

Which leads to the next question; is mana leech in whatever form advised?

Considering Mantra of Flames, ideally with immunity to corrupted blood. How important are high rolls on it?

Will appreciate input :)

My Pbin: https://pastebin.com/ht4CTKuh

1st, golem is not an attack, and the atk line doesn't say it affects minions, so there is no interaction between fire dmg to attacks and light golem.

2nd, defensive ones are better to have in excess, because if they go MIA, you probably die next. Just 1 lightning should be plenty for bosses anyway.

3rd, if you can spare a socket for it, it wouldn't hurt for mobile bosses we can't reliably hit.

4th, im running wrath+malev on a enlighten4. With reduced mana cost nodes (Tireless) and a reduced cost craft ring, the leech from alt wed is more than serviceable for bossing. My remaining mana pool is around 126 and BA costs 22 mana, with 22 mana regen/s. Don't think you should waste a slot on clarity tbh.

5th, the higher the better ofc, but they won't make or break your character. Going from avg rolls to perfect ones is like 1.5% more dps according to pob.
Last edited by Lisann on May 13, 2021, 2:49:44 PM
"
Atziri_Hordes wrote:

Primordial bond + Raze and pillage or rottten claw or renewal.
Well, after a heap of struggle I've managed to get some upgrades and it would seem that the greatest defense is good offense - i've upped my damage with some awakened gems and i can comfortably do red tier maps up to t16, guardians are still a struggle tho.

But my damage still seems to be lacking, in POB my combined dps is 4924804.6 almost 6 times less than the OP's 29.8. Can anyone check my gear real quick and tell me what would be the next big upgrade?

Should i farm for the Wrath enchant with the 4th enlightenment?
hunt any other specific gears?

ty.
Last edited by oleg255 on May 13, 2021, 3:25:55 PM
"
oleg255 wrote:
Well, after a heap of struggle I've managed to get some upgrades and it would seem that the greatest defense is good offense - i've upped my damage with some awakened gems and i can comfortably do red tier maps up to t16, guardians are still a struggle tho.

But my damage still seems to be lacking, in POB my combined dps is 4924804.6 almost 6 times less than the OP's 29.8. Can anyone check my gear real quick and tell me what would be the next big upgrade?

ty.

By min maxing.

Give yourself 4 cooked alive + blowback clusters, lvl 21 BA, transcendent of mind and a watcher eye with the malevolence modifier, BA enchant, thats probably going to double your dps or more.
Last edited by Clerigon on May 13, 2021, 4:48:59 PM
"
oleg255 wrote:

ty.

In my opinion, there is a lot to be done before you should look for wrath enchant:
-Gloves with added fire damage or fire over time multi
-Quiver with 2 damage mods(drop leech)
-buying vaal burning arrow (for bosses it is a huge difference)
-in my opinion you should either use full dps ring + armor without additional curse or rare ring with curse and armor with additional curse. So in my opinion you should get replica emberwake or malachai(i do not like it personally).
-and most importantly, upgrade your medium clusters to blowback+cooked alive. Dmg boost will be huge.
-optimize your passives tree
-buy watchers eye with malevolence mod(with 1 mod they are cheap)
"
dhominico wrote:

u mean the simple lvl 20 vaal BA? I've got it but i've always thought that 23q BA would be a better choice...
"
oleg255 wrote:
"
dhominico wrote:

u mean the simple lvl 20 vaal BA? I've got it but i've always thought that 23q BA would be a better choice...

20/20 vBA does almost double the damage in ignite. Since ignite takes the highest damage applied, we use that primarily on bosses and then stack 5 regular BA shots for the debuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info