Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

What's everyone's favorite type of content to run with this build? (Regular maps, delve, guardians, etc.)

I like blight, so I've been doing T16 blighted maps with decent results. I'm sure it's not optimal $/hour though - maybe 2-3ex on average?

Just hit this corruption, not sure how valuable it is, can hit bosses easier I guess when I swap out GMP. Need to buy some vall orbs now!
Last edited by Ropa23 on May 12, 2021, 3:47:21 PM
Are people not running malachai artifice in order to get a ring with life and res or is there any other reason? EE seem way too big.
Hey, I seem to get one-shotted randomly all the time, can't figure out why. I would really appreciate it if someone could check out my gear and passives, and give some advice, I'm too noob to find a solution. Thank you!

Edit: Also, do I need high chaos res or is it okay to keep it around 0?
Last edited by Zetharos on May 12, 2021, 7:06:16 PM
Just leaving a review after 3 days of in game play time, level 89 and can't seem to make it much further at this point. The build is just one massive glass cannon that gets one shot by anything and everything at random. The items for the build are quit expensive and without investing a massive amount of exalts I don't see how you would ever make it to end game content. On the positive side when you do stay alive it does melt through content quite well after spending a good amount of currency.
"
muunisti wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
QQ Noob question of the day

How do we do Elemental Reflect Maps? It says in the guide we can do all maps but i explode real fast when i try ele reflect :(

You need to do the last lab and grab Bastion of Elements, it has this:
Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage

Thank you!!! I really need do that, thanks for the reply mate
"
IMAVIRGIN1g wrote:
Just leaving a review after 3 days of in game play time, level 89 and can't seem to make it much further at this point. The build is just one massive glass cannon that gets one shot by anything and everything at random. The items for the build are quit expensive and without investing a massive amount of exalts I don't see how you would ever make it to end game content. On the positive side when you do stay alive it does melt through content quite well after spending a good amount of currency.

I cleared all content and as you said YOU NEED investment into surviving most of your survialbility is linked to your golems all of it actually

From start to finish the entire build it's basically going to feel like dogshit until then
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
At this point in my char's progression, i feel like i can ditch some dps nodes in favour of more life or something. I rarely die as it is right now though, 27 deaths at almost 96, but more life is more life.

Clear speed is top tier ofc, ultis are a joke for the most part except for the random oneshot out of the blue.

The mana leech on alt wed is really nice too, sustain is pretty good, so kinda tempted to replace the mana flask. Maybe an stibnite or a simple sulphur flask would be great.

Crafting the gear was kinda fun and profitable tbh. I really like my chest and boots :) even though they could use some more work.
Last edited by Lisann on May 12, 2021, 10:26:21 PM
"
IMAVIRGIN1g wrote:
Just leaving a review after 3 days of in game play time, level 89 and can't seem to make it much further at this point.

since you set your profile to private lemme guess, one or all of these:

1- Didn't get all of your ascendencies thus dont have your elemental shield (2000 bonus life)
2- Not running empower on your golems and missing out on 15%+ phys reduction
3- No phys taken as cold/fire in your helm
4- No arctic armor
5- not enough HP nodes
6- not running 9 golems
7- not using the right flasks
8- still wearing tabula (lol)
Thoughts on Inspired Learning? Makes ultimatums easier but does not seem worth it as we have to spend 6 skill points and lose a jewel slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info