Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

hit this corruption today guess its an ok corruption
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:

hit this corruption today guess its an ok corruption

Blind is god tier the build is vulnerable as it is.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
karlklaps wrote:
"

Eh this will do I'm still working on + arrow for more clarity on bosses

hmm, as i see it these supports add no dmg and no utility and only make the mana cost higher.
Last league i actively avoided the "support corruptions"

My questiion is: Am i missing some benefit here?

onslaught will only proc when u kill with ur hit!
and for bosses u have flask anyway , and when the flask runs out the boss is dead.

Mana flask is usually your ammo I will never run out ''Usually'' I'll get a better one eventually >.>

I really want +1 arrow lol

Faster proj is +dmg at least :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 11, 2021, 1:09:09 PM
"
NaGoyahII wrote:
"
tilline wrote:
Hi, i need help to improve my gear
i have 309 deaths, and like 59 since i'm 92, i cant reach 96+ cause i'm still taking one shot, i dont know how to manage this. My lunaris pantheon is full, got 58% phys dmg reduction in hideout. 5% chaos res w/o flask.
5k life. Like 12M8 dps sirus (i take replica emberwake against him).

But i'm still dying(cant do map with 100% delirium). Some map boss oneshot me, and some trials event too. Could you help me please.

Try Enfeeble or Temp Chains for Flammability, only for sirus and other bosses you can go back to Flammability, a good life reg method while mapping is ball lighting with cwdt ,gmp and life gained on hit.

Woc is only for boss, i wont cast it on each monster in map.
And ball lightning with cwdt + gmp + life on hit wont save me from "one shot" as i said.
Hello ! Just wanted to say that this is a great build. Awesome clear speed, strong bossing.

The only problem is clearly the one shot issue. Can't really deal with this, especially with the ultimatum mechanics.
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello ! Just wanted to say that this is a great build. Awesome clear speed, strong bossing.

The only problem is clearly the one shot issue. Can't really deal with this, especially with the ultimatum mechanics.

Yeah you need super investment to not die most of the survival is linked to your golems when you have your golem jewels etc then it becomes viable to NOT die in hit and you will be some what ''Tanky'' as a bow char however if your just starting with no golem jewels and such.

You will die like there's no way around that.

OP build my ass well unless you're min maxed or close to it far from it haha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 11, 2021, 11:24:16 PM
Can someone please check my build ? Should I upgrade helm next ?

Already have replica ring

https://pastebin.com/e8JMjbQg
QQ Noob question of the day

How do we do Elemental Reflect Maps? It says in the guide we can do all maps but i explode real fast when i try ele reflect :(
"
Xierg wrote:
QQ Noob question of the day

How do we do Elemental Reflect Maps? It says in the guide we can do all maps but i explode real fast when i try ele reflect :(

You need to do the last lab and grab Bastion of Elements, it has this:
Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage
can some theorycrafting guy give me some advice?

i saw on the first page different gem setups.. for example one with Wrath and one with Anger. whats better? makes it a difference?

Also the Wave curse got changed, one goes with despair and the other one with flammability. which one does more dmg?

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info