Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
deinernst123 wrote:
Hey, did you ever use vaal burning arrow? it feels like a waste of time to use

Definitely not a waste. Vaal burning arrow deals insane damage. Its like 100% more damage on it. It lierally one shots bosses when u have the charges.
"

Eh this will do I'm still working on + arrow for more clarity on bosses

hmm, as i see it these supports add no dmg and no utility and only make the mana cost higher.
Last league i actively avoided the "support corruptions"

My questiion is: Am i missing some benefit here?

onslaught will only proc when u kill with ur hit!
and for bosses u have flask anyway , and when the flask runs out the boss is dead.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

But going into redemeer just for a little bit of phys as cold is kinda worthless too dont u agree.

I disagree.

Redeemer/hunter two-toned boots are like 2-3 ex compared to 1 ex for only hunter, I'd pay 2 ex for 2% more final dps any day. And aside from the more expensive base there are no meaningful downsides.

Personally I like lock suffixes + reforge with influence mod for a chance for endurance charge on kill, with t1 phys as extra cold and pierce being solid alternative outcomes.

And again, I don't like needing several HH buffs for a real chance at elusive, that's really not when you would want elusive.
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

But going into redemeer just for a little bit of phys as cold is kinda worthless too dont u agree.

I disagree.

Redeemer/hunter two-toned boots are like 2-3 ex compared to 1 ex for only hunter, I'd pay 2 ex for 2% more final dps any day. And aside from the more expensive base there are no meaningful downsides.

Personally I like lock suffixes + reforge with influence mod for a chance for endurance charge on kill, with t1 phys as extra cold and pierce being solid alternative outcomes.

And again, I don't like needing several HH buffs for a real chance at elusive, that's really not when you would want elusive.

Oh hmm i keep forgetting reforge with influence exists. That's not a bad idea ill definitely try it next time i make a pair.
Why is everyone using primordial eminence jewels? According to POB it is not worth for me to change one jewel - mantra of flames for 2 primordial eminences.
Hi Guys, Is my helmet with "adds fire damage to spells" messing up the EE from the Lightning golem in my Malachais Artifice unset ring?
"
dhominico wrote:
Why is everyone using primordial eminence jewels? According to POB it is not worth for me to change one jewel - mantra of flames for 2 primordial eminences.

u need 3 primordial items equipped for anima stone to give u a golem
u get 2 from eminence and 1 from amulet
What am I doing wrong? just not enough invested yet?
Don't make any damage to bosses :( very big sad

https://pastebin.com/5EsYuqKm
Last edited by WangChang69 on May 11, 2021, 12:23:00 PM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
dhominico wrote:

u need 3 primordial items equipped for anima stone to give u a golem
u get 2 from eminence and 1 from amulet

I have the amulet equipped and I am using the anima stone.
I am progressing well with my yet unconverted to BA leveling build - lvl 59 atm. I am using Arma Brand with the associated links.

Have some points I would like to have clarified (excuse the noobness).

A. I have devoted 4 slots to the CWDT (1) - Ball Lightning (4) - GMP (1) - Life Gain on Hit (9). Some seem to advocate it, most don't seem to bother. Thoughts?

B. Apparently most prefer Flammability as a curse. It was proposed that since I use Malachai's Artifice, Despair could be a better suit. Reasoning eludes me though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info