Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Xierg wrote:
Noob question of the day;

How do i run both Mal and Wrath at the same time, both reserve 50% mana?

Run malevolence + herald of ash untill you have mana reservation enchant in your helmet and enlighten 4. That was the main story behind auras. However people have differing strategies, some take mana reservation nodes in tree.
"
dhominico wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
Noob question of the day;

How do i run both Mal and Wrath at the same time, both reserve 50% mana?

Run malevolence + herald of ash untill you have mana reservation enchant in your helmet and enlighten 4. That was the main story behind auras. However people have differing strategies, some take mana reservation nodes in tree.

Thanks for answering mate, i've done that and heaps better!! My damage is starting to be decent, i can clear T16s now but surivability is what i'm working on next. Ultimatums = pop like a ripe pimple lol

Eh this will do I'm still working on + arrow for more clarity on bosses
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Is physical damage roll on bow important for damage? How about weapon quality? Is it better to not enchant bow with harvest enchants [ele dmg / area of effect instead of physical damage from quality]?
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

Made em today. Just gotta farm the ench now <3

Does elusive proc for you regularly at all? I can sustain elemental overload and tailwind just fine, but elusive would not make sense for me unfortunately.

Tailwind is really underrated though, no idea why it isn't recommended in the guide.

My boots, endurance charge on kill or additional pierce would probably also be better than elusive for us.

I mean technically u are right. But elusive is the only mod you can get deterministically - well you can get the phys as extra cold but i think elusive is still better. I mean i would love to get the endurance charges / pierce instead but there is no way to do that other than spending a fortune on influence rerolls or just being super lucky - that is if u want to have both tailwin + faster ignite on the boots as well.

Also if you don't go for elusive whats the point of going into redemeer in the first place.

Plus i have a hh and that turns any even 5% chance for anything into permanent stacks after in something like an ultimatum.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 11, 2021, 6:33:06 AM
More noob questions ;)

Taste of Hate - how do you get the +50 cold resist/20% less cold damage on it? I can't find for sale with it and search gives me nothing

Atziri's Promise - i can't figure out how to get +35 chaos resist on it, again not showing up anywhere in trade.

I don't want to waste my dwindling currency on a gimp flask!!

On Flasks, for max survivabilty, which else should i grab in addition to the above? i already have cinderswallow
"
Xierg wrote:
More noob questions ;)

Taste of Hate - how do you get the +50 cold resist/20% less cold damage on it? I can't find for sale with it and search gives me nothing

Atziri's Promise - i can't figure out how to get +35 chaos resist on it, again not showing up anywhere in trade.

On Flasks, for max survivabilty, which else should i grab in addition to the above? i already have cinderswallow

Mate, ill assume you are not trolling so ill answer:
50% cold res +20% less cold damage taken is the implict on the Sapphire Flask and Taste of Hate is a unique Sapphire Flask so they all have this.

Same thing With atziri's promise.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 11, 2021, 6:35:56 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

I mean technically u are right. But elusive is the only mod you can get deterministically - well you can get the phys as extra cold but i think elusive is still better. I mean i would love to get the endurance charges / pierce instead but there is no way to do that other than spending a fortune on influence rerolls or just being super lucky - that is if u want to have both tailwin + faster ignite on the boots as well.

Also if you don't go for elusive whats the point of going into redemeer in the first place.

Plus i have a hh and that turns any even 5% chance for anything into permanent stacks after in something like an ultimatum.

Well I think getting bonus movement speed right after something like an ultimatum is obviously not very important with a HH, you will be fast thanks to HH anyway. Why redeemer? - Phys as extra cold dmg or endurance charge on kill, both are redeemer mods. Phys as extra cold can even be forced with a phys reroll btw. Getting elusive once or twice per map, especially at a time when you dont need it, is just horrible in comparison.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
Xierg wrote:
More noob questions ;)

Mate, ill assume you are not trolling so ill answer:
50% cold res +20% less cold damage taken is the implict on the Sapphire Flask and Taste of Hate is a unique Sapphire Flask so they all have this.

Same thing With atziri's promise.

Not trolling, just bad at PoE/dumb. I feel stupid now, thank you for answering though, yeah i feel..not smart. Thanks mate
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

Well I think getting bonus movement speed right after something like an ultimatum is obviously not very important with a HH, you will be fast thanks to HH anyway. Why redeemer? - Phys as extra cold dmg or endurance charge on kill, both are redeemer mods. Phys as extra cold can even be forced with a phys reroll btw. Getting elusive once or twice per map, especially at a time when you dont need it, is just horrible in comparison.

I mean i can't argue with that - elusive is not that great on BA.
But going into redemeer just for a little bit of phys as cold is kinda worthless too dont u agree. Obviously endurance charges would be ideal but i dont see a way to get those other than getting lucky.

At that point u are better off with just hunter tailwind + faster ignite boots even better if they have double pierce.

And if i really want to i can always boost my crit chance for a more consistent elusive. Like getting a power charge gen or something. U often get power charges from hh anyway so that will boost the elusive chances by a lot.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 11, 2021, 8:52:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info