Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hey all,

been playing this build and so far so good, mapping and bossing is great, still getting one shot time to time.

what should i look to replace next ? watcher jewel ?

Spoiler
"
klepstryk wrote:
Hi Guys

While i am doing pretty good, the one-shots of course bothers me, i am trying to figure out what should be my next upgrades. Sitting on a 17ex, so a tight budget.

Should I (and which is more important):

- 6L Hyrri's or Crafted chest?
- Awekened orbs
- Divergent orbs
- Find better helm, gloves, quiver?
- Focus on rerolling Lethal Pride (40 inc burning, ignites 10% faster right now)
- Replace ring
- Replace boots

You have pretty much everything already that's relatively low cost. From here on the upgrades become expensive.

Only relatively cheap and significant upgrade would be getting awakened gems. They're around 1-2ex each (excluding hextouch, and agmp but u don't need those at least for now) and when you level them they will give a nice chunk of dps.

6l hyrri is totally unneeded. If you are okay with dying from time to time you also don't need to make a switch to a rare chest. cast-on-death + portal is your friend :D

For lethal pride i would settle on 10% faster ignite for now until you have currency to get 20-30%. I'd rather buy it on tft that trying to roll urself.

First major upgrade i would suggest is getting redeemer/warlord elevated helmet. Its a significant dps boost but its pricey if you want to go for double elevated and burning arrow enchant it costs around 30ex on average to craft.

Once you get a couple of pierce (like a penetrating quiver and craft/aisling slam on gloves/helm)you can replace voidwalkers for faster ignite boots. Again how good of boots you want depends on your budget - there is a lot of mods you can put on them but if your budget is tight you can settle on faster ignite + some decent life/resist maybe dex.

Lastly you can get a double dot quiver and dot gloves but thats more of a minmaxing thing and should be your last priority. Same thing goes for ring - malachai artifice literally gives the same dps as the ele weakness on hit ring so going into a rare ring is more of survivability upgrade than dps.

You can also buy replica emberwake - helps on bosses.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on May 14, 2021, 8:25:50 PM
Looking to give this build a go as my final character, I think I have enough to at least go one 1 large/2 medium cluster setup at the moment with most of the other gear. I'm mainly interested in using the char to boss kill and wouldn't really mind dying once I reach 94-95.

Had a quick question about the quiver, besides a penetrating arrow quiver, if I have a quiver with a 'projectiles pierce an additional target' mod, it would function the same as a penetrating arrow quiver's implicit 'arrows pierce an additional target'? I assume so since BA is tagged as projectile.

Also is there benefit for having multiple of these mods?
I have a question good sir about why elementalist cant doo avoid ailments map when shaper of flames "always" ignite on hit and the avoid mechanic just apply to hits?

"
MirrorOfSin wrote:

Thanks again! I forgot about the lab enchant for boots, but i have corrupted blood on a jwl and i changed my Enduring mana flask with a immune to curse one

EDIT : and i divined my Lethal Pride to get 5% of phys taken as extra fire 8% more life and 1% life regen.

Got rid of Unwavering Stance Arsonist and Magma Strikes and got more life nodes.

I`m at 4979 life now. Hope it will feel a bit better

I also use flesh&stone (instead of wrath) and a jade flask when mapping - you could try that as I think you have more DPS than I do so damage should not be an issue.

Need some advice on my next upgrade. Damage is fine but feeling extremely squishy in t16 maps.
"
TEGUI wrote:
I have a question good sir about why elementalist cant doo avoid ailments map when shaper of flames "always" ignite on hit and the avoid mechanic just apply to hits?

Ailment avoidance is calculated after we hit and will make us miss even with that node. It may sound weird but that's just how it is, ailment avoidance maps are way too annoying to be worth doing.
"
karlklaps wrote:
"
Ropa23 wrote:

Just hit this corruption, not sure how valuable it is, can hit bosses easier I guess when I swap out GMP. Need to buy some vall orbs now!

plz post ur experiences. I have read that its shit to hit a single target with 2 arrows because both will angle.

Would be very interested.

last league i used dying sun for bosses sometimes witch worked quite well but then u have 3 arrows and still shot straight.

Just Did Sirus, The Feared and some other bosses and it did feel easier to hit compared to a single arrow.
They do shoot out at an angle but I don't feel like it is a negative since boss hitboxes arent small enough for them to totally miss a direct shot unless you are offscreen I think. Better coverage for vaal BA too.

Don't know what the price of a +1 arrow bow would cost, I see only 1 other listed for 60ex, but I personally wouldn't spend so much on it.
I'm satisfied with the build. With HH, it's Inscribed Ultimatum farming machine.

One question, how would you craft the "projectiles pierce" + "ignites deal damage faster" boots this league?
Good old burning arrow. Sadly, GGG had changed an animation of the skill and now its almost invisible. Anyway, got to 100lvl and 31-33kk dps with it this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info