Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
klepstryk wrote:
Hi Guys

While i am doing pretty good, the one-shots of course bothers me, i am trying to figure out what should be my next upgrades. Sitting on a 17ex, so a tight budget.

Spoiler

Should I (and which is more important):

- 6L Hyrri's or Crafted chest?
- Awekened orbs
- Divergent orbs
- Find better helm, gloves, quiver?
- Focus on rerolling Lethal Pride (40 inc burning, ignites 10% faster right now)
- Replace ring
- Replace boots

You have pretty much everything already that's relatively low cost. From here on the upgrades become expensive.

Only relatively cheap and significant upgrade would be getting awakened gems. They're around 1-2ex each (excluding hextouch, and agmp but u don't need those at least for now) and when you level them they will give a nice chunk of dps.

6l hyrri is totally unneeded. If you are okay with dying from time to time you also don't need to make a switch to a rare chest. cast-on-death + portal is your friend :D

For lethal pride i would settle on 10% faster ignite for now until you have currency to get 20-30%. I'd rather buy it on tft that trying to roll urself.

First major upgrade i would suggest is getting redeemer/warlord elevated helmet. Its a significant dps boost but its pricey if you want to go for double elevated and burning arrow enchant it costs around 30ex on average to craft.

Once you get a couple of pierce (like a penetrating quiver and craft/aisling slam on gloves/helm)you can replace voidwalkers for faster ignite boots. Again how good of boots you want depends on your budget - there is a lot of mods you can put on them but if your budget is tight you can settle on faster ignite + some decent life/resist maybe dex.

Lastly you can get a double dot quiver and dot gloves but thats more of a minmaxing thing and should be your last priority. Same thing goes for ring - malachai artifice literally gives the same dps as the ele weakness on hit ring so going into a rare ring is more of survivability upgrade than dps.

You can also buy replica emberwake - helps on bosses.

Appreciate your answer mate :)

I am definately switching for awaken gems asap.

I am ok with dying from time to time by some one shots, but i really want to be more tankier on bosses, f.ex Sirus. Really hate this fight, and i found it difficult to kill him unless i am faster with my attacks. Anyway - switching hyrri to 6l version (with empower support for golems) or to rare chest wouldn't be first thing in order to be more tankier? I mean before helm, gloves, boots and quiver.
Finally crafted helmet

What a bitch to craft. Im not very happy with outcome. Life regen is... meh. Power charge on kill not very useful either since headhunter is generating a lot of charges anyway. You think I should keep it like this? Or keep reforging

@I could slam Aisling on it I guess. It's not possible to veil crafted items right? So I'd remove life and slam veiled mod on it and hope for something good
Last edited by Wienic on May 15, 2021, 2:53:29 PM

Finished my final boots.
Not the best possible aisling slam but will do.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

Finished my final boots.
Not the best possible aisling slam but will do.

Can you give some insight how you crafted these?
Can someone check my pob? im about to add 3 clusters and im not sure about the talent tree https://pastebin.com/bL2an0zw

Im not using a lethal pride for now, im saving for some of the awakened gems and a transcend mind, ignore the second ring, im going to replace it to fix my cold res.
Gave this build my everything but it's just way too slow and squishy for the amount you have to pay for the items. Damage is good, everything else is terrible.
I dont know about terrible, but it's definitely not a build I would do again. Was about 100ex into it and dropped out. It desperately wants more defensive layers, but if you try to do that you pay for it in damage... which means longer fights, more rares stacking up, etc. and you just end up dying even more.

Or, if you don't care about dying, the fact it's a clearspeed build with bad MS doesn't help either.
Smoke Mine/Flame Dash/Alt quality Second Wind & Replica Farrul's Fur is the secret sauce.
With the harvest nerf what would be the best way to craft the helmet ?
without malachai ring, do we have a way to proc EE ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info