Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Hydraty wrote:
How do you guys know which lethal prides to use?

I'm really lost on that aha

I assume most people just buy a random one and keep divining it until they like the stats they got
Last edited by phexifa on Feb 14, 2021, 8:13:48 AM
"
Hydraty wrote:
How do you guys know which lethal prides to use?

I'm really lost on that aha

Lethal Pride is essentially random with around 8k possibilities due to the seed. Your best bet is to reroll it with a Divine until you get something you deem acceptable. We don't use it on Keystones so it doesn't matter if it's under Kaom, Rakiata, or Akoya, what's important is the seed (the 10000-18000). You can hit a small variety of mods on your notables, these are your ideal ones:

- 4% increased maximum Life
- 20% increased Burning Damage
- Ignites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster
- 5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
- 5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage

These are in no specific order but your biggest increase would probably be through the ignite dealing damage faster. If you don't get a decent amount of these on your notables, roll it with a divine and check again. Do this until you're satisfied with what you get.

"
dperls wrote:
Had a few questions, absolutely loving the build..
1. You mention storm brand to proc EE but I don't see you allocating it in the pob, am I missing something?

In the budget version of the build, EE is provided through Malachai's Artifice. In the regular version of the build, we use Storm Brand to proc Elemental Overload.

"
2. For dual curse, can flammability be in the ring slot?

I don't see why it wouldn't be fine, but it's worth considering that you can have a level 21 Flammability if you don't apply it via the ring.

"
3. How are you getting temple/fire dot gloves? Slamming hunter and praying?

Pretty sure slamming it with a Hunter's. Fire Damage Over Time has the Fire tag, and the only other suffix on a Hunter influenced pair of gloves is Fire resistance. The temple mod includes fire resistance already and you can't double dip with another pure fire resist mod, so as long as your prefixes are full, you can Harvest craft Augment Fire and you're guaranteed to get Fire Damage Over Time. The gloves need to be ilvl 80+ to get the T1 version of the mod.

In general, this is the craft process:

1. Obtain a pair of temple gloves with mods you want (life, resistances, dex).

2. Ensure the prefixes are full; if you only have two prefixes you can achieve this by adding a crafted modifier.

3. Slam them with a Hunter's Orb; if you got T1 Fire DoT stop here.

4. If you have an open suffix, harvest craft Augment Fire; if you don't, clear out a suffix and then Augment Fire.

If you didn't hit T1 Fire DoT, this gets a bit more complicated. At this stage, you need another open suffix.

5. Use Harvest to change fire res to another type of res. This works with temple mods and will also change the type of flat damage the gloves do. We do this because of the next three steps.

6. Harvest craft Remove Fire. This gets rid of the DoT mod.

7. Bench craft fire res into your second open suffix (if you bench crafted a prefix earlier then you'll need to remove that and find a mod you can harvest craft into a prefix; ideally you'll do this while your suffixes are full so it can only hit a prefix).

8. Harvest craft Augment Fire. Because fire resistance is crafted on already it can only hit Fire DoT. If you fail to hit T1 Fire DoT again, remove the bench craft, remove fire, and start over from step 5 until you do. If you actually have to do this more than once you're unlucky.

9. Once you hit T1 Fire DoT, remove the bench craft. Use Harvest to change whatever resist you changed the temple mod to back to Fire. You're done.

In steps 6-8 we opt to use Remove Fire and Augment Fire rather than remove/add fire because it's a 50/50 to hit the Fire DoT rather than the fire resist. If you just remove/add fire without bench crafting the fire resist then it's approximately a 1/9 to hit T1 or T2 of the Fire DoT.

"
4. Does the actual golems you have out matter beyond the 5 unique ones?

Thanks for the help

I asked this question earlier and didn't get any response, so I'm curious as to whether a specific type gives more damage or something. What I do know is that the passives they provide are unique; you can't get its effects more than once.
Last edited by Rhapsodical on Feb 14, 2021, 8:51:07 AM
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
"
Hydraty wrote:

4. Does the actual golems you have out matter beyond the 5 unique ones?

Thanks for the help

I asked this question earlier and didn't get any response, so I'm curious as to whether a specific type gives more damage or something. What I do know is that the passives they provide are unique; you can't get its effects more than once.

My understanding is that it doesn't matter after the 5 unique ones are out. The reasoning behind what golem should get summoned twice is based on it's importance incase the golem dies.
Last edited by phexifa on Feb 14, 2021, 8:49:18 AM

I hit t1 life with pristine fossils, should I start harvest crafting this or is this not optimal rolls?
"
Rhapsodical wrote:

In general, this is the craft process:

1. Obtain a pair of temple gloves with mods you want (life, resistances, dex).

Is this the correct way to search for temple gloves?
got a question! i got mana problem i dont see any mana leech. can someone help me plz
"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
got a question! i got mana problem i dont see any mana leech. can someone help me plz

Enduring Mana potion
Thanks to you guys also answering questions! :)

Regarding Golems.. We need at least 1 of each golem summoned. (All 5)

The 4 remaining golems you can summon can be chosen however you like. Still, I prefer having 2 of each + 1 flame. Because if for example 1 stone golem dies and you only play with 1 stone golem, you loose your life regen bonus. With having 2 of each golem + 1 flame, you have all important defensive buffs "double" secured.
„Stupid“ question....how do you get all the harvest crafts? Do you all use TFT discord?
Struggling to find good pierce+ignite boots on trade, is the pierce necessary at all? (i don't have it on quiver).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info