Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Any ya'll tried this w/ barebones shit gear? I'm talking like 1ex and a dream in a new league scenario.

crafted this hunter-incursion boots around 4ex.

it was supposed to be a double maven'd pierce and fire dot but i chickened out in the middle of the crafting. ill recraft this to perfection after my HH. :(
do we get 100% physical fire to conversion some way?
"
rossmat707 wrote:
do we get 100% physical fire to conversion some way?

burning arrow converts 100%
Hey there, I tried out this build and the clear is pretty great. I haven't brought it against a boss like A9 Sirus yet so I can't judge it on that, but my experience so far is that the damage is great (even with me at 8m). However, I find the survivability to be slightly wanting, and I'm wondering if you have any feedback on what I can do to get some more survivability or if it's just something I need to deal with.

POB: https://pastebin.com/c3nxF7iS

A few points about what I'm aware of and want to improve on:

- My dexterity is currently a big ol' 1 point below where it needs to be for me to be able to refund the +30 Dex node. I'll work on that later, probably going to remake my chest with Dex or something.

- My helmet is pretty much a placeholder at this point. I realized it's not a high enough ilvl to get the T1 Phys to Cold mod so I'll need to remake it at some point. As it stands it has T2 Phys to Cold and T1 Burning Damage.

- I plan on making a pair of temple mod gloves sometime soon when I have the currency. For now they're a great dex stick since it has % increased dex, flat dex, and the Fire DoT mod.

- My Watcher's Eye is a placeholder from a previous build for the % increased life until I can afford a Watcher's Eye relevant to the build.

- One of my immediate upgrades I'm working on is getting a Level 4 Enlighten so I can switch my Herald of Ash to Wrath.

If you have anything to add in terms of how I can improve my survivability and damage on a budget, I'd really appreciate it. My usual moneymaking method is spamming Simulacrums but I'm unsure if this build can do it without dying too much.
Last edited by Rhapsodical on Feb 15, 2021, 12:21:03 AM
Why not Anger? I know Wrath has a larger damage 'range' so I guess it can lead to better ignites, but outside of that is there a big reason?
"
faytte wrote:
Why not Anger? I know Wrath has a larger damage 'range' so I guess it can lead to better ignites, but outside of that is there a big reason?

The reason is his watcher's eye has phys as extra lightning, you can also use phys as extra fire with anger, it's whatever is cheaper when looking for eyes.
"
Karriane wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

The reason is his watcher's eye has phys as extra lightning, you can also use phys as extra fire with anger, it's whatever is cheaper when looking for eyes.

ty
"
Any ya'll tried this w/ barebones shit gear? I'm talking like 1ex and a dream in a new league scenario.

It is doable with steady upgrades. Every Piece you farm is noticable.

Tabula + t1 Fire essence on a bow (Solar Experimental base best) gets you to red maps easy.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
I just spent about 40 to 45 ex on maven orbs and Augment fires from harvest to get elevated ignite on my helm, and still haven't hit it yet. This is comedy haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info