Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:

3) Anger is better than wrath anyways, but kills your EE with malachais ring if you are on budget build. So Anger is only better in engame version

So you only use wrath in your endgame setup because you have a watcher's eye with wrath?

You guys confused me.. :D I just POBed it again and I'm surprised..

In my POB with Wrath 21 + Wrath Watcher's Eye Phys as extra Light I have 31,5m DPS
If I switch to Anger 21 + Anger Watcher's Eye Phys as extra Fire I have 31,4m DPS

I think you can tell.. Long story Short.. It doesn't matter ;-) Get the one you get cheaper

Thanks for checking it! The Watcher's Eye I have is not phys as extra fire though. It's damage penetrates 15% fire resistance while affected by Anger. Since we already have -40 fire res from cluster jewels and a bit from the tree, I'm not sure how much impact the penetration from Watcher's Eye have. I don't know if minus resistance/penetration scales linear?
For curses, can flammability be the ring curse and despair/ele weakness be the curse on hit or is it too much of a downgrade to not have flammability be level 21?
I'm quite new to all this crafting stuff and trying my best to learn, so i'm asking for a little bit of advice. I know how to craft some items now like the chestplace and helmet but i'm still having a bit of trouble thinking about how to craft other items.

So for the ring I was thinking about spamming pristine fossils on a hunter influenced vermillion ilvl 81+ ring until I hit T1 life. After that look at my options to harvest craft it. Is this correct or is there a better way? I appreciate any help :)

Apart from the ring I also have very little idea about how I can make those boots. Do you also start these out with the sorrow essence and aim for high tier life?
Last edited by phexifa on Feb 13, 2021, 7:45:10 PM
I dont understand what we are getting out of lethal pride other than around 50str
I have no clue.I have only 1/10 DOT of budget POB (11m pob)
I have cluster + watcher's eye and my gears not that bad(May be??).
Somebody please enlighten me.

https://pastebin.com/AGDhaSv9

What is my mistake and how should I fix it?
Last edited by tumplovejee on Feb 13, 2021, 8:47:37 PM
"
tumplovejee wrote:
I have no clue.I have only 1/10 DOT of budget POB (11m pob)
I have cluster + watcher's eye and my gears not that bad(May be??).
Somebody please enlighten me.

https://pastebin.com/AGDhaSv9

What is my mistake and how should I fix it?

Qiver missing 2 dmg Mods
Helm missing dmg Mod
Glove missing dmg Mod
Ring missing curse and dmg mod
Boots missing dmg Mod

ther is allot of room to improve
Last edited by mysticzero1 on Feb 13, 2021, 9:11:04 PM

Definitely needs some work. That helmet was just a throwaway, whatever was in my stash.

Have to buy some essences to get a better chest, and the triple attribute boots kinda hurt. Would've loved to have a suffix I could craft/get rid of lol.

What should I work on upgrading first?

https://pastebin.com/ZQyFxkaG

edit - oh wow didn't realize one of my medium jewels didn't have cooked. Despite what the POB says, my lightning is over capped. Not sure why it's sitting at 48.
Didn't even have EO picked either.
Last edited by dokterr on Feb 13, 2021, 9:50:58 PM
Im injoying this build till i get to a porcupine lol
I tryed immortalcall but the duration is to low to do anything i wish there is some way to defence agains this mobs
"
phexifa wrote:
I'm quite new to all this crafting stuff and trying my best to learn, so i'm asking for a little bit of advice. I know how to craft some items now like the chestplace and helmet but i'm still having a bit of trouble thinking about how to craft other items.

So for the ring I was thinking about spamming pristine fossils on a hunter influenced vermillion ilvl 81+ ring until I hit T1 life. After that look at my options to harvest craft it. Is this correct or is there a better way? I appreciate any help :)

Apart from the ring I also have very little idea about how I can make those boots. Do you also start these out with the sorrow essence and aim for high tier life?

On the rings just use caster rolls from harvest. Very easy to get the curse on hit.
can u tell the skin effect of your green ignite ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info