Our 3.14 Expansion Timeline

"
Acemont wrote:
Wiat. 4(!) Expansions this year? I mean shit - the Echoes is the best thing by far, but 3 more expansion WITH Leagues? You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.

I bet he meant leagues. 1 league per 3 months is 4 expansions.

Confirm anyone?

"It's worth noting that the scope of 3.14 is smaller than 3.13, which was itself larger than the average expansion. 3.14 should still include all the normal things you'd expect like a fresh challenge league, balance changes, new items and more."

Its unclear from this.
Last edited by trixxar on Feb 9, 2021, 6:17:13 PM
"
impulze3 wrote:
Please implement quality of live changes and fix performance issues, especially with delirium and other loot heavy content, before you bloat the game even further

Please fix the already present game as this guy said before adding more bloat.

Thanks and cheers
Any word on when 2.0 will come out? :> SO many things I"m looking forward with it heh.
I hope we get pie!
Can we get actual new skill gems and meaningful changes to 40 again?
GGG, Please make new trade QOL.
Every hour of trade i encounter 1-2 scammers.It's realy not fun.
Just fix Harvest please, it's not fun feeling forced focusing on that... cause it's so overwhelmingly powerful.

Seriously
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
sounds good to me. I am very excited to see what happens n ext in PoE since heist and the maven were so excellent in story and gameplay! I truly hope you can somehow find a way to optimize for lower end hardware better though. Rituals and Harbingers absolutely kill my fps still :'(
Make 3.13 a couple of weeks longer and 3.14 a couple of weeks shorter.

More content - more time.
Please, PLEASE, revert the texture load "improvements" back. Make the game playable like it was in 3.12
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info