3.13.1b Patch Notes

nice
Before patch i was able to play beyond maps without issues for the first time ever. Sure there sometimes were these texture things popping off but now i can't run maps anymore because i'm dropping to 3fps on every big group of monsters.
That's not enjoyable anymore.
"
Alzander2k wrote:
Before patch i was able to play beyond maps without issues for the first time ever. Sure there sometimes were these texture things popping off but now i can't run maps anymore because i'm dropping to 3fps on every big group of monsters.
That's not enjoyable anymore.

too bad we cant SLI up some 3080's or we might have had a chance with this 8 year old game

Well, it wont work on Vulkan, it wont work od DX

It wont work deleting files in Documents

It wont work changing a f* s*
The game is now unplayable for everyone not sitting on a 10k PC.

It is beyond me why you did this patch, once again you have destroyed a perfectly running game because of a few special snowflakes that didnt like texture streaming.

We are now having loading times of 5 minutes +, disconnects on each attempt to change zones, the FPS is below 20 on maps, below 5 on crowded areas, beyond is freezing the screen, Delirium leads to disconnects and invisible monsters...

Never change a running system!

During Heist and the start of this league, the game was in its best shape ever, now its in its worst.

I am speechless!
these loading screens are brutal,you guys are really fucking things up
with this Texture Streaming shit....
"
Ygidua wrote:

It is beyond me why you did this patch, once again you have destroyed a perfectly running game because of a few special snowflakes that didnt like texture streaming.

We are now having loading times of 5 minutes +, disconnects on each attempt to change zones, the FPS is below 20 on maps, below 5 on crowded areas, beyond is freezing the screen, Delirium leads to disconnects and invisible monsters...

During Heist and the start of this league, the game was in its best shape ever, now its in its worst.

I am speechless!

At least you can open your game...
The performance is WAY Better than before and loading screens still take less than 10 seconds for me! I'm playing on Vulkan and on a laptop, so the difference is night and day.

Of course, if I had an HDD to compare, I would probably take my former 30s to 1 full minute to load, but thankfully I have an SSD to speed things up. I've been having much smoother gameplay so far, with eventual stutters when new assets load unexpectedly (first Legion in a map, first Betrayal, etc)
Last edited by Dan1lo on Feb 2, 2021, 7:41:47 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:

I am speechless!

I totally agree. Stopped playing for now...
It sucks that I just gave you guys money, because now I can't play this at all. The last patch broke the game on my mac, and this patch just broke the game on the pc.

I can't play this at all anymore. Can I get a refund?
Last edited by andymacofficial on Feb 2, 2021, 7:47:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info