Echoes of the Atlas Week Two Report

just finished 110 consecutive t14+ haewark. 0 Zana, 1 Niko, 1 Jun, 0 Alva, 0 Einhar. Also 0 harvest, which is the whole point of that region. Pretty sure the 5% passive is broken somewhere, or some other atlas passive messes with it. I tried with the new watchstones and without.
"
Arcane Surge's buff is not applying correctly
We have a fix for this internally and will deploy it as soon as we can.

Quick, somebody tell Raiz!
Too. Much. Clutter.
Just imagine if the PoE turns back into fun game, not "balanced" game.

Pffff ... such a nice dreams..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
Taking Harvest Altas passives in Haewark Hamlet reduces their spawn rate
We've investigated this and haven't found any issues but will run a few more tests for good measure.

But it does. Literally been running a lot of Haewark maps and almost don't get any harvest. Hell I got more harvest then I was running low level haewark maps before I got any passives on tree. It has to be bugged no other way around it.
Please make the Rogue Harbour solo instance (or at least give an ability to create it as a solo instance). It's low fps there and it's constantly kicking out. Really ugly experience and zero desire to do Heist...
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
VS_Revan wrote:
Please make the Rogue Harbour solo instance (or at least give an ability to create it as a solo instance). It's low fps there and it's constantly kicking out. Really ugly experience and zero desire to do Heist...

Agreed. If the intention is to motivate people to buy mtx the effect is 100% oposite for me. Im beggining to HATE all kind of mtx cause the bad lag it gives. Hell I tested with 4 friends and if they simply turn off mtc all of us gain fps on maps and our system is not that bad so is something broken non optimized or whatever on some or all mtx atm
People trying to buy a ring from me which was sold hours earlier. Please fix this.
you know the texturing is messed up when even path of exile trade has texture issues with backrounds not wanting to load correctly
Guys, I am pretty sure there is something wrong with master missions natural spawn and more precisely (that interest most players) harvest. I ran more than 300 red maps on Hamlet 0 harvest since allocating the nodes (+ 30s rad maps in proxima).

What I tried (having all nodes):
- removing whatstones -> 0
- deactivating maven -> 0
- Other regions (valdo's rest more specifically) -> 1 every 15 or so
- yellow maps on hamlet 1 every 20 (but very low level craft, reforge and stuff not the juicy ones)
- Zana mission (craft) 1 every 2 has harvest (and you ended up nerfing it! like why???).

What I did'nt try
- Removing all nodes (useless since the aim is to allocate them, maps in this region suck for other type of farming)
- More zana mission because i am out of missions!!

So pls when you say you investigated and there is nothing wrong...!! either you believe in such a bad luck streak for sooo many players (check your forum)... and that is just naive and not carring; or its how it was intended in that case you need to review that % of spawn or do not hype us and make us plan on using a certain mechanic that ends up being nothing but a waste of time and frustration. (the game is back to mindless speed farming to afford the gear instead of being able to chill)

Its fine if you give us stuff that makes us feel strong and overpowered this is why we play the game, not everyone has the time to reach that elite level of mirror tier, so for the love of god make harvest easier to access so that the normal/casual player can experience this too with a little more time put into the game.

Add to the fact that when it spawn if it spawn 95% of the craft are useless.

I hope you communicate to you with transparency the numbers (spawn rate) and why you chose for such low rate.

Thank you for listening/reading
Week Two Report: bots are back!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info